The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Practicals are a big fucking pain in the ass. A lot of people tend to leave them be until it's too late. I was kinda lucky with them (ironically) because my faculty forbid doing them outside of the uni. So we had only like three to choose from and they couldn't back off. They were still a pain in the ass.
Besides that they are pain in the ass they're also totally pointless. Half of my buddies and classmates just sit there and do nothing (that was my case last year, that's why I wanted the change) and the other half don't even go there, they just have their paperwork filled.
So I did the last option and told the VP's the whole story, one started yelling but the other, to my surprise, cause she's a bitch normally, backed me and found something so I'm good. I just added extra work searching and I must pass a paper I did last year that I wouldn't have to if I stayed in the same company as last year.

Although, it's pronounced plebian apparently. I've been going around saying pleh-bayan all these years like a douche.

A lot of death has been going on in my life lately. A week ago I heard one of my best friends step dad's died, then a few days later a family friend died, and I just got word today that my best friend's Dad (who practically helped raise me in diapers) died today. A lot to deal with in such a short time span...Bad shit always happen in 3's...Got 2 funerals this weekend, and 1 next weekend. Fuck.

Tonight I'm picking up a quarter ounce and a 12 pack, mixing up some guac, and me and my roomie are gonna watch us some motherfucking Trailer Park Boys. I'm so goddamn frisky right now

Sorry to hear about the death, KafKaX. There really has been too many deaths recently.

I think i might have accidentally bullied my way into a promotion. I had 3 interviews for 3 different jobs (one was within my company doing the Adult Day Hab Without Walls). It's more money, and more of what I'm inclined to do. Not to mention way more stabled hours. Anyways, one of the jobs i interviewed for called me back and said they wanted to hire me. Its for the same thing I'm doing now but more money and more stable hours (according to them because the nature of this job is chaotic) and they needed an answer by today. So i had to call the day hab and see what's up. I mean it's walking distance from my house and seems like it would be a lot of fun and it's wayyy less paperwork. She told me she would've given me an answer by the end of the week and shit how long is a gal supposed to wait? So i called them today and told them i got another offer and was just checking up on the status to see where i stood in the hiring process. So they had a fucking meeting and called me back in an hour and i got the promotion. I don't mean to be bossy sometimes, but jeez people need to be more timely in their responses!

Don't feel bad for taking the initiative. In a way they were testing you to see if you really wanted it. Congrats!

Spending the afternoon watching Trailer Park Boys season 8 and drinking cheap Belgian beer.

New Trailer Park Boys is the best thing ever. Seriously classic shit here. Getting ripped, cracking brews, and laughing my ass off. Today's a good day.

EDIT: I miss the old Cyrus music:

Last edited by a moderator: