The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've read a story about some guy who worked for iCloud or whatever was stalking some high school girl through it. That shit isn't safe would never post anything valuable there.

It's hot as hell but I'm over here in my hoodie burning up because none of my pants have pockets.

I use Google Drive on a daily basis, but only for academic purposes. I don't imagine anyone would want to steal a seminar paper on Greek rhetoric in Late Antiquity.

I ate some blueberries today and now I took a shit and my shit's all blakk as some fucking night or something. A foamy one too.

Home from my first day of classes. Treating myself to a beer. I deserve it, or whatever. Humid as fuck, so it's fucking delicious.

Sanded and stained a shitty table over the weekend, looks tight! Out apartment is gonna be so incredibly tits. Bf built these awesome rustic lamps that look like rotting old wooden cranes, and we're splurging on shit tons of those Halloween stone wall sheets since we can't paint. Luxury apartment living on broke weirdos' budgets. So excited!

I'd really like to snap at you about how there's loads of great Canadian beer and people need to stop being so ignorant and assuming that all Canadians drink is Molson.

I'd really like to, but I can't, because I'm drinking Molson right now.

So after the firm when I had to do my practice needed to complete the school year backed off, I was looking for other firm in last 2 days. I've been to 13 but everybody refused with stupid excuses and tomorrow is my deadline. I have one last shot tomorrow morning with ones that said maybe and if it doesn't work out, I think I'm gonna yell at the headmaster and maybe his VP's to buy me some time and if this fails I might repeat the whole year. So yeah, I'm basically fucked.

I got a couple new guys on my case load and one is this adorable old Hispanic flamboyant man whose obviously gay. He sees me and tells me "oh you remind me of an angel!" As he's really affectionate. So I'm sitting with his caseworker and him during a meeting about his supportive employment plan and he goes, "I need to make money to buy this big adult dick and a big blowup toy! The one I want is $600 it comes with a dick and a hole." So the caseworker and I are like well that's really expensive! Isn't there anything cheaper? So we were over there googling cheap sex toys on our phones, but apparently the ones we found were too small for him. :lol: then he goes to me after the meeting, "oh I knew you were a doll! Please keep searching or else I'll just have to buy the $600 dick!" Then he winks. Yep only in my life.

It is always a goddamn shame when someone you knew who was a pretty decent person growing up turns out to be a total fucking moron.

So after the firm when I had to do my practice needed to complete the school year backed off, I was looking for other firm in last 2 days. I've been to 13 but everybody refused with stupid excuses and tomorrow is my deadline. I have one last shot tomorrow morning with ones that said maybe and if it doesn't work out, I think I'm gonna yell at the headmaster and maybe his VP's to buy me some time and if this fails I might repeat the whole year. So yeah, I'm basically fucked.

Practicals are a big fucking pain in the ass. A lot of people tend to leave them be until it's too late. I was kinda lucky with them (ironically) because my faculty forbid doing them outside of the uni. So we had only like three to choose from and they couldn't back off. They were still a pain in the ass.