The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Got about 7 episodes in before my grad friends showed up and we put on Life of Brian instead. Yesterday was a good day for comedy.

Went to visit my friend who hooked me up with the job spot two days back. The guy's really cool and I'm going to sit at the reception for 12 hours, night shifts. There should be next to nothing happening there but we'll see. I should be able to keep this job while still going to school and stuff. Gonna read books there and chat with the other guy.

So you know how pickle juice is an awesome hangover cure? I kinda just went overkill on that and drank most of the juice from three different kinds of pickle jars. Fookin delicious.

So you know how pickle juice is an awesome hangover cure? I kinda just went overkill on that and drank most of the juice from three different kinds of pickle jars. Fookin delicious.

Nah. I'm drinking tea.

I think I have a problem with tea though. I drink tea every day until I'm sick. Dis shit dont stop.

I just saw the full length movie version of Michael Jackson's 'Bad' film clip for the first time. I have no idea how the fuck I got this far through life without seeing it. Supercomedy.

Nah. I'm drinking tea.

I think I have a problem with tea though. I drink tea every day until I'm sick. Dis shit dont stop.

That's weird, never heard of someone getting sick from tea and I know a lot of health nuts who pretty much drink nothing but tea.

I would be grateful for some potato chips or something small and evening-y.

I just saw the full length movie version of Michael Jackson's 'Bad' film clip for the first time. I have no idea how the fuck I got this far through life without seeing it. Supercomedy.

A weird acid trip in the mind of pedophile.

But seriously, dat movie doe.

I used to watch it so much as a kid that my parents had to buy multiple VHS tapes of it because i would watch it on repeat everyday. I revisted it a few years ago for the first time in awhile and I was like...What the fuck were my parents thinking letting me watch...Its a fucking weird ass movie. Good, but weird.

Mainly weird. It could possibly be good if not for the gargantuan elephant in the room that is MJ's alien appearance.

Don't feel bad for taking the initiative. In a way they were testing you to see if you really wanted it. Congrats!

Spending the afternoon watching Trailer Park Boys season 8 and drinking cheap Belgian beer.

This is true it really didn't hurt to ask, thanks man!!

Got home from 3 nights of drinking in a row and my tummy is killing me, so can't sleep. I need to cut back tremendously because I really don't carry the drinking gene and though I'm not dumb while drunk I do end up falling asleep in places that I shouldn't...

Drinking tea. I feel like I'm doing nothing with my last days of summer holidays. Yesterday I watched some new Trailer Park Boys and Bojack Horseman and then went out to have a beer with my girl and my mates.

There was this girl who has married a guy who she doesn't even like and offers him sex once a month because he's technically her husband. Her confidence is so low she pretty much thinks she's the ugliest person ever and she doesn't deserve a better man and that she couldn't get a different man anyway, so why not marry the single guy who's willing to. She's not like, terribly ugly to tell the truth - guys are into her but she doesn't see it because she considers that nonsense. So anyway, the samaritan that my girlfriend is, after seeing this girl's confidence is somewhere *deep in the ocean and that she's not very smart, somehow injected her with a dose of self-esteem. I don't know how she did it but they've become great friends in like two beers time and my girl likes helping shit so she hooked her up with some guy from the pub and apparently they've already had sex. I don't know that for sure yet but it's entirely possible I suppose.

But anyway, I'm not very happy about this because I think the girl's going to sober up and her self-esteem will be gone again. And I'm fucking afraid that she might need another dose from my girlfriend. This could possibly turn into some sort of a drug because she might realize how much self-esteem rules, that she can just fuck with men off-limits and enjoy being a cool girl who doesn't feel like a barrel of shit. This newly discovered feeling could turn into addiction and my girl could easily become a confidence dealer in the hood. The word's going to get to all the girls who think their ass looks bad or that they're kinda fat. You don't think you can get that man on the bar? Go to Onder's girl, she's dealin' some good shit.

I hope they didn't exchange numbers. Maybe confidence can be injected over the phone? Then this would be like all she's ever gonna do. :(

Of course they exchanged numbers.

Well anyway. Another guy's pissing me off because he makes up like 80% of everything he says. I've known him for quite a while, he's this guy we call cattle. But the thing is, it used to be just about 20% of what he says, but it's really getting worse. Two days back I was having beers with him alone, just the two of us, and he started saying bullshit like he got some woman pregnant and shit. Even though I fucking question him ever having a girl. Nobody's ever seen him with any girl. Then he starts fucking saying he already has a baby and the woman is married and she has tumor on her brain and she has a year left.

All of that is total made up nonsense. I'm fucking growing tired of this shit. It's like we're talking and we both know that everything he says is a lie but he still continues saying things. If he thinks I don't know it's all a lie then he's fucking disrespecting me ffs.

And I'm fucking tired of this shit. He can't even lead a normal life because of all the shit he's made up for no reason.

About your "the cattle" guy: I've known three people like this so far, and have cut ties/communication with all of them, one of which is family.

Of course they exchanged numbers.

Well anyway. Another guy's pissing me off because he makes up like 80% of everything he says. I've known him for quite a while, he's this guy we call cattle. But the thing is, it used to be just about 20% of what he says, but it's really getting worse. Two days back I was having beers with him alone, just the two of us, and he started saying bullshit like he got some woman pregnant and shit. Even though I fucking question him ever having a girl. Nobody's ever seen him with any girl. Then he starts fucking saying he already has a baby and the woman is married and she has tumor on her brain and she has a year left.

All of that is total made up nonsense. I'm fucking growing tired of this shit. It's like we're talking and we both know that everything he says is a lie but he still continues saying things. If he thinks I don't know it's all a lie then he's fucking disrespecting me ffs.

And I'm fucking tired of this shit. He can't even lead a normal life because of all the shit he's made up for no reason.

I worked with a guy like this and it was awesome. His bullshit was entertaining. Out of nowhere one day he turns to me and a coworker and says, "my hands are registered deadly weapons in the state of Maryland." For a little background, this dude's like 5'6 and skinny as fuck. I listened to his story to see how much further he could take it but lost it when he said he got a black belt in karate from a tae kwon do place. The next day he says he was just joking.

This just happened, right across the way from our house. We were watching from the front window, but I decided to ride my bike to get closer.
At first we really didnt have a clue what was going on. Lots of fire engines going down the street. Looked out the window and saw tons of smoke.
It's a Muffler/oil/everything else type place.

Last edited by a moderator: