The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

First night at new work yesterday. Did nothing for 12 hours. Next shift tonight. I read some erotic stories at work and they were fairly interesting. it was this little book with about 10 erotic stories and some random penis insertion pictures on some of the pages, printed in b&w to save the printing cost. I don't see how anyone below 50 could buy that thing but I still read like half of it and it was fascinating.

The stories were obviously stupid and half-assed, but I was more interested in the writing and the mind of the writer. I was surprised there weren't many grammatical mistakes. In czech kids in elementary schools have troubles choosing between "i" and "y" for instance, because the rules to apply them seem complicated and they often sound the same. But they were all correct here. The only trouble was building the sentences right, so each part makes sense and shit, I think you call it syntax. The results of my study are that the person who wrote this thing wrote all the stories in it, because they were all similar and kinda limited in knowledge of how the world works. Kind of a simple-minded world-view is what I would call it. The way he pictures managers for instance, or other jobs is just very limited. I assume he's about 50 and he wanted to be a writer. He probably still thinks he's talented, even though nobody fucking cares anymore when he's 50. He doesn't know shit about anything so he has to write about sex.

I found some of the stories quite sad really. Because of his simple world-view. The times where he tried to sound romantic and to develop a story were the worst. I need to finish this book tonight so I will report with more.

Having a nice wake n' bake before doing some homework and yoga. Gonna be a nice day.

Damn, I want to trade mornings with you.
I'm stuck in my office doing some data entry. But I've got some coffee and sludge metal going so I guess I've got that going for me.

I did, but then I decided to just smoke it when I feel like it and it won't get in the way of anything.

I think I'm gonnu have a beer after two night shifts. I deserve an Urquell somewhere in the centre of the city. My dick is better but there's this little lump under the skin. It doesn't hurt anymore (so far today) and it generally feels much better. I even stopped masturbating to give it some rest and I have to refuse my girl today once more to give it enough time.

I can't wait to see her anyway so I hope all is good on the other side too.

Alright. Waiting for my hair to dry out. Actually it's not even necessary considering it's raining outside like a faggot. Alright. 20 minutes, then I'm going to the centre and I'm gonnu sit at some bar and order a cold Urquell. Not a faggot friday.

EDIT: IS THERE ANY FAGGOT FROM HERE IN PRAGUE WHO WANTS TO HAVE BEERS WITH MOI RIGHT NOW? NO? FUCK YOU FAGS.

Thinking I need to finally get to the doctors about my heartburn, it got so bad today that I ended up puking a whole ton and coughing so much that I started to see bits of blood.

This shit is fucking ridiculous.

Stupidly, but I think this was a major wake up call to quit. I can't handle this shit being that severe and while this was the first time it was THAT bad I can see it continuing to be so if I don't take measures to prevent it, and quitting smoking would definitely help there.

Drinking tea. Today's fucking faggot day. I hate days. And people.

I guess I'll get drunk or something.

Why the fuck would anyone start smoking to begin with? Seems like a retarded thing to do.

I have the day off and no real plans with anyone as usual, so I'll probably just do things alone.

Yeah, tastes good tbh but at this point its an obvious addiction. Bought a vape pen today to ease the burden of stopping, managed to not smoke on the way to work which is a pretty big deal for me since smoking while driving is probably the most habit driven smoke I have through the day.