The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

it would be funny if someone organised a massive viking cunt walk through the town and pub and then some islamists counter protested it, then some anti fascists counter counter protested. Then, all of a sudden, a load of dragons came and burn it all down and captured the german wife and took her back to its lair and put her in a cage, at the back of its lair, which is full of gold coins and jewels and the dead bodies of heroes who tried to take the last german wife, who died there.

That would be great.

it would be funny if someone organised a massive viking cunt walk through the town and pub and then some islamists counter protested it, then some anti fascists counter counter protested. Then, all of a sudden, a load of dragons came and burn it all down and captured the german wife and took her back to its lair and put her in a cage, at the back of its lair, which is full of gold coins and jewels and the dead bodies of heroes who tried to take the last german wife, who died there.

Your thought process fascinates me. This is not an insult btw... I am legitimately intrigued.

Cool. I definitely identify as a pure white aryan dragon who burns the fuck out of neighboring towns and steals all the blonde-hair, blue-eyed, huge breasted woman and just keeps them as sex slaves on my pile of Jew bones and gold.

Slow-cooked some chili yesterday. Eating it now. It got about 18 hours in the cooker and it is fucking delicious.

About 2 pounds of ground beef, 6 cans of small red beans, 2 cans of black beans, 2 large onions, 2 bell peppers, 2 jalapenos, 2 heads of garlic, assorted seasonings - salt, pepper, Frank's, cayenne.

Listening to Opie & Anthony. I can't decide if I like them or if I hate them. Or rather, I know Opie is an unfunny douche but Anthony is hilarious at some times.

That show made me dislike Jim Norton, which is a shame because his standup act is pretty great.

Well... Just made the phone call to give notice of quitting for my night time janitorial gig :( The day job wants to stick me on a swing shift that would interfere with the schedule and I gotta hold onto that full time employment. Sucks man. Been working for this chilled out old biker couple for like four years, great people and they've been good to me, we get along really well. I know I'll always have a place with them for part time work if I need it.

On the plus side, no more 13 hour work days soon. But that won't last long because my favorite way to spend free time is making money that I really need haha. Hoping to find something super flexible for 20 hours a week or so.

Still sad. Love those badass folks.

God I can't wait for the weather to fucking cool down, so I could bust out the crock pot. Winter food is my favorite

It's finally been cool here after some of the hottest weeks in recent memory. I busted out the crock pot yesterday and made Italian Beef for the first time. Turned out really good.

God I can't wait for the weather to fucking cool down, so I could bust out the crock pot. Winter food is my favorite

I can't wait for Fall/Winter for all sorts of reasons. I can finally run in the morning again now that its not 80 degrees with 80% humidity and the sun hitting me in the face at 6AM.

jury duty for tomorrow got canceled, which is kind of a bummer because i was looking forward to it being that it was a criminal case (couldn't have been more boring last time i went - insurance fraud civil case :V)

I felt pretty bad in the morning, like some illness started raping me. I listened to some music and I'm feeling better, but still. Runny nose, my throat is acting all funny. It's starting to hurt. Weekend at work is gonnu suck.

Just realized I'm on day 2 without any smokes - the vape pen is really helping, but doesn't really compare to the real thing

Oh I know I'm still getting the nicotine - but I'm planning on lowering the nicotine dosage as time goes by until I don't need it anymore. Not as easy to do that with cigarettes.

Plus at least I'm not actively putting smoke into my lungs.

Yeah I hear ya, I just fucking hate vape pens. People get more dependent on those than cigarettes.

But yeah dude, quitting is fucking hard. I quit a few months ago and every now and again I sneak a smoke in.