The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm glad I never started. Don't see why people do really, unless it's through smoking joints, but I never found that lead to any great appreciation of the one of two tokes on a cigarette I've head.

I smoke weed because it gets me high, not because I enjoy the act of smoking it. Shit's gross, and given the option I do prefer edibles most of the time.

Turns out there was a fuckup with my application for a student visa extension and as a result I'm going to have to withdraw for the semester and leave the country. Today was not a great day.

^whoa wtf? that really blows man. sorry to hear :/ how come they didn't tell you sooner that your application had an error?

re smoking: that shit burns my throat. I do it for weed once in a blue moon but the burn is really too much. i'd cough for a good 10 minutes after one pull. and I'm paranoid about ruining my teeth so cigarettes are just out of the question

I dont believe in putting smoke in my lungs willingly. Never have smoked so much as a cig, and never will. That and i would like to cram every vape pen so far down every faggots throat that feels the need to use them indoors his asshole puff bubblegum flavored vapor.

Turns out there was a fuckup with my application for a student visa extension and as a result I'm going to have to withdraw for the semester and leave the country. Today was not a great day.

That really sucks. It's stupid how people can get fucked over like that. We'll hang out this January when I'm in Boston for the break.

That really sucks. It's stupid how people can get fucked over like that. We'll hang out this January when I'm in Boston for the break.

Down to grab a beer sometime. I'm pretty bummed. Not sure what I'm gonna do for three months, trying to figure something out. I guess I'll have some time to work out and get in shape on guitar again or something.

I dont believe in putting smoke in my lungs willingly. Never have smoked so much as a cig, and never will. That and i would like to cram every vape pen so far down every faggots throat that feels the need to use them indoors his asshole puff bubblegum flavored vapor.

So much pent up anger. Did a cigarette molest you?

Down to grab a beer sometime. I'm pretty bummed. Not sure what I'm gonna do for three months, trying to figure something out. I guess I'll have some time to work out and get in shape on guitar again or something.

I'm sort of in that same situation. Sucks but you have time to commit to things you really want to do

Thought I'd gotten over my cold this morning and then a wild sore throat appeared and now I'm spitting phlegm in a bucket again. Fuck this shit. I think I might refuse to meet people in the winter, to avoid further cold and flu.

Thought I'd gotten over my cold this morning and then a wild sore throat appeared and now I'm spitting phlegm in a bucket again. Fuck this shit. I think I might refuse to meet people in the winter, to avoid further cold and flu.

Dude I'm feeling the same. Kinda sore throat and feeling sick and shit.

In other news, I'm cooking goulash and hoping my girl arrives and eats with me. I think she's asleep though. She's feeling ill too.