The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Mathiäs;10891469 said:
Apple products are great for old people and people with no personality. They are simple and easy to use, and that's about it.

Going to agree in general. I have disliked Apple since they went with the easter egg looking units back at the turn of the century, and it only got worse.

So I have been having major problems maintaining a stable wifi connection on my 3DS and Vita - they mostly just wouldn't connect at all, but they had no problem elsewhere. My desktop and laptop would always get shoddy connections, but mostly worked unless I was doing heavy streaming in which streams just wouldn't even load.

Turns out that the problem was as simple as us having two routers in the house broadcasting their signal on the same channel causing major signal interference...changed the channel and now everything is running perfectly.

Should have figured this out sooner.

Yesterday was such a weird day. So I scheduled myself to be with a flakey acquaintance who i got a discount for through a friend of a friend to do her a favor; however the acquaintance never showed and the friend of a friend was super pissed. So I told her to meet me in the city and i'll buy her a drink. I started drinking at 4pm with her and i mustve brought her like 4 drinks we were wrecked in an hour. Her friends came and picked her up, but i stayed at the bar drinking.

Then i met up with high school "friends" and that's always weird but also nostalgic as fuck, which is always a nice feeling. Had empanadas and talked forever. Then i realized i was pretty fucking drunk (almost black out) so i left to go home. And woke up for work pretty hung over and worked 10 hours.

My life is filled with awesome days followed by really terrible ones.

Well, I had fun, anyway. Teenagers don't need much to make em happy, they can't drink outside the safety of the burbs.

I'm going to plan a visit that way in the nearish future to see you, Evan and Josh. I don't know if you remember Josh. He was my drummer at the show we played with you guys. Blast-beating double kicking mother fucker haha.

EDIT: Also, I'm extremely stonified. It's sweet. Gonna jam some more Primordial and play GTA V.

Why, is he being all shut in again? Did you know I'm the reason he got into Satanism? Ask him about him laughing when I brought it up when were like 14 haha. He is just as weird as he was then.

^I need to get a 3DS, I just recently discovered they ended the wifi for DS. Fuckin bullcocky. My pokes will suffer in my place.

Starting a new day job tomorrow and as usual, keeping the night job on top of it. Damn, I love working long hours. $$$$$! Keepin out of trouble and no time to open my wallet!

Can't miss a visit to Dad while you're in town. Might have to bust his door down though.

Yo Mort, I think I'm gonna start WiFi battling around November. Do you have some competitive Pokes?

I have a Gardevoir that is perfect IV and nature wise as well as perfectly EV trained very, but outside of that not really

Its not quite "competitive" because it is really easily countered, but it can fuck shit up

I traded for an alleged 6IV Sylveon on the GTS, but its a piece of shit with only perfect attack IVs which are useless on Sylveon, and a neutral nature...

I've got a few REALLY good level ones I got from friends breeding, but I've not bothered to train them

Drinking my favorite black tea. Listening to new Dvořák recordings of Czech philharmonic and then I'm gonnu take a shower, dress, and go have a beer or two somewhere. Meet my girl, go to her place, watch a movie, fuck her or something, and whatever. This Dvořák cycle is amazing. It's live recordings but it sounds like studio. Only in the last movement of the 8th someone coughs and it's this dry cough, it didn't sound contagious as it was so dry but perhaps he should visit a doctor so he doesn't continue damaging his throat. And no cigarettes for you, old fella. They don't do you good no more.

Making squat stands. Because.

20140822_181737.jpg

Progress.

20140821_173923.jpg

Other progress.

Fuck resizing. Fuck everything.

I have a Gardevoir that is perfect IV and nature wise as well as perfectly EV trained very, but outside of that not really

Its not quite "competitive" because it is really easily countered, but it can fuck shit up

I traded for an alleged 6IV Sylveon on the GTS, but its a piece of shit with only perfect attack IVs which are useless on Sylveon, and a neutral nature...

I've got a few REALLY good level ones I got from friends breeding, but I've not bothered to train them

Cool. I'm in the process of ramping up my team as well, IV breeding is a pain in the ass on 4th Gen and that's what I've been playing through to complete my Dex so far. So I'm just kinda seeding some pokes, nature hunting, prepping for egg breeding, etc. Then I'm gonna get serious about IV's when I migrate my shit to Gen 6 in a couple months.

Also, what the f tagradh.