The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just hiked 9 miles. Damn good workout!
We are both pooped, going to show then get some Thai food.
Then it's Blues vs Blackhawks. Which probably wont end well since the Blues have all been sick the whole week.

LIstening to some music after two nightshifts. Later I'm having beers with my girl and some friends. Still can't decide what place we're going to. Hmmm.

Got my own house, my girlfriend and I, and I'm looking for a puppy. I work a lot so I'm thinking of maybe a little guy that will grow up and be the houses protector when I'm not around. I was thinking a Rottweiler or Doberman.... Or German Shepard I guess. Any thoughts? Other similar, large dog breed that might be intimidating, but not quite the level of a pit bull? I have no intention of the dog being mean, I would just like for him to let people that aren't welcome in my home know about it ahead of time.

Got my own house, my girlfriend and I, and I'm looking for a puppy. I work a lot so I'm thinking of maybe a little guy that will grow up and be the houses protector when I'm not around. I was thinking a Rottweiler or Doberman.... Or German Shepard I guess. Any thoughts? Other similar, large dog breed that might be intimidating, but not quite the level of a pit bull? I have no intention of the dog being mean, I would just like for him to let people that aren't welcome in my home know about it ahead of time.

Black laborador would work. You could also go for something like a Bernese Mountain Dog or Great Dane.

Had a black lab/German Shepard mix when I was a kid. Big ol bruiser of a dog, Duke. Cried like a baby when he had to be put down.

1. Do your research 2. Adopt 3. Pitbulls are amazing dogs

THIS.

I will never own anything other than pitbulls for a dog. Single dog household unless the sexes are different, but even if you have a cat, you can raise them to be exactly what you want/need out of a dog.

In my opinion, pitbulls are the best dog one could have, if brought up properly.

Great Dane's are cool. I'm not a big dog person though. They require so much attention and work and bark all the fucking time. Maybe when I'm on my own I'll change my mind, but at the moment I'm firmly anti dog. Cats are great, though.

Had a black lab/German Shepard mix when I was a kid. Big ol bruiser of a dog, Duke. Cried like a baby when he had to be put down.

Yea, truly one of the hardest things to do. This guys name is also Duke ...

CIMG2601_zpsce6e9c21.jpg

... eyeing up my Fortunate Islands.

Picture056_zpsa9243acc.jpg

... Duke with my boy during his last days.

Mathiäs;10926967 said:
Great Dane's are cool. I'm not a big dog person though. They require so much attention and work and bark all the fucking time. Maybe when I'm on my own I'll change my mind, but at the moment I'm firmly anti dog. Cats are great, though.

My Sheltie hardly barks

Yeah, dogs over cats for me. I don't hate cats but I can't take them on walks or play fetch, and they can't beat a burglar's ass.

Fuck cats. I mean, I'll cuddle with one because they're soft as fuck, but deep down I secretly hate it. Which makes the feeling mutual, because cats have zero fucking loyalty.

:lol:

Pretty much how I feel, too.

My ex used to have this really "affectionate" needy cat. Wouldnt understand that some people dont want to pet his fucking fat ass. God damn, I wanted to kick that motherfucker.