The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Played dnd with out of staters online. Was fun.
We're going to be doing the Temple of Elemental Evil.

Tonight I run my world.
My brother and another friend want to do an evil campaign. So we're going to be drow. Going to kickass!

Moving into my own house tonight. Holy shit. It needs a lot of work but hey it's mine and I've got all the utilities including internet and cable turned on. Hnnnnnnfff

Played dnd with out of staters online. Was fun.
We're going to be doing the Temple of Elemental Evil.

Tonight I run my world.
My brother and another friend want to do an evil campaign. So we're going to be drow. Going to kickass!

What classes? Are you still running 3.5?

I play a neutral evil fighter in a party of good in my Pathfinder campaign. It's really fun stirring the pot!

Congrats on the house, Krow. Thats badass.

I woke up with the nasty shits and feel like absolute garbage. Worst part? I have King Diamond tonight...I swear to God, if I miss any Mercyful Fate songs because im running to the toilet, I will never forgive myself.

What classes? Are you still running 3.5?

I play a neutral evil fighter in a party of good in my Pathfinder campaign. It's really fun stirring the pot!
In ToEE I'm playing a monk. It's 5e. Not excited about 5e. But should still be fun.

We play Pathfinder. It's basically 3.75 and it kicks ass!
For my drow game we have 2 Rangers and an antipaladin.
I think everyone is LE.

Character creation for pathfinder is the tits.
I have Herolab downloaded and can create characters on my ipad or on my desktop. It fills everything in. Great program. (Not free though, but worth it)

I had someone do my character sheet in Hero Lab and then I converted it to Excel because I'm too cheap to buy Hero Lab. I did make it dynamic so everything updates as I level. I am considering buying Hero Lab and getting rid of my DnD Insider account for 4e

Tiefling two weapon fighter with a battle axe focus. Improved Crit, Two Weapon Defense etc. I think I have Power Attack as well. He's basically a drunken brawler and acts like it. My favorite character so far.

It's how I got started and my group doesn't want to learn 3.5. I want to teach them Pathfinder but I have a suspicion they won't be open to it because they all want 4e. I'm kinda getting tired of 4e tbh.