The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Snide observations about how foolish and ignorant the masses are make you sound like an angry teenager.

IIRC, less than half of the voting age population turns out for midterms in the US. Is that still the "masses"? Plus, I'm specifically amused at this point. At best it's sad. Matthias = angry teenager atm. Probably next election cycle it will be Krig, when the currently new bastards get replaced by new bastards that will be like older bastards.

I'm feeding my OCD cravings by correcting and filling the genre and year tags in my iTunes. I promised myself not to import anything new to my library until all tracks there have at least two //iTunes// plays and it's taken at least two months already. I'm doing this so I give everything proper chance and I'm doing it now because this library is relatively new and small as I had to ditch my previous HD with everything on it.

IIRC, less than half of the voting age population turns out for midterms in the US. Is that still the "masses"? Plus, I'm specifically amused at this point. At best it's sad. Matthias = angry teenager atm. Probably next election cycle it will be Krig, when the currently new bastards get replaced by new bastards that will be like older bastards.

It seems like you're one of those people who live in a bubble - if something doesn't directly affect you/help you, it doesn't exist or doesn't matter. Without the ACA I wouldn't have healthcare and the student loan changes that were made have been extremely beneficial to me also. Elections are extremely important. They directly impact the health and economic well being of anyone who isn't extremely wealthy. The Republican party is also directly undermining the democratic process every chance they get in order to win elections. There's a reason why voter turnout is so low and it can be at least somewhat attributed to all of the gerrmandering and voting restrictions created at the local levels of government.

Krig is one of those people that Faux News has brainwashed into voting Republican year after year. From what I've gathered over the years of reading his posts on here, he's in the lower-middle class tax bracket and Republicans have made it clear that they want to destroy that demographic completely, under a guise of patriotism, religion, and family values. Most people like that are either stupid or willfully ignorant.

Night job, then collecting the best of my pen artwork for a tattooist internship interview tomorrow. Fingers crossed its paid... Because if not, and its fulltime, that dream's gonna have to go on hold, I gots bills. They had an ad out awhile ago saying unpaid, new ad says 'to be discussed' though, dude wouldn't give me much info by phone.

I've been wanting to get into tattooing for like... Years. If this doesn't pan out I think I'm gonna at least get a gun and some of that fake skin so I can practice.

Up super late listening to tunes. I bought a ton of cds/records on Dark Descent and want my order shipped because i got a Timeghoul hoody because I've worn the shit out of my current hoody and it has a ton of holes, but i'm not ready to start wearing a jacket/coat. And this is how i get walking pnemonia all the time. Also jackets and coats are really restricting and make me upset.

Edit: and just bought tickets to go to New Orleans in December! w00t.

Found out about this thread today for the first time, wow. Amazing thread, so interesting to read what people do

Ate a cake, gonna play some video game now and listen to music later.

:) I might just post what I do in this thread all the time!

Smoking bowls and catching up on American Horror Story.

This season is badass.

Outside of the swamp clown angle, the rest of this season has been complete shit. Last year's Axeman angle was pretty cool too, but outside of that it was pretty horrible. I never caught the first seasons, and i dug Asylum ... but the last two season's have been pretty cringeworthy imo.

Mathiäs;10930672 said:
Terrific election results!

I know hu? Maybe they'll start fixing up this broken mess of a country now.

I'm heating up some blood sausage and waiting for some sweet potatoes to bake. I know this is like, a cultural food mishmash, but I'm not scared. I'm not afraid of it.

How does it taste like? Never had it, but I'm just eating some home made hungarian style sausages (jaternice) with some chilli so I'm in a mood for some meat.