The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Woke up with a migraine, thankfully it's gone. Voted and got some food and now trying to do something productive before work.

I forgot to go to the post office so I have to do it first thing tomorrow morn'.

Then school and shit.

Catching a ride up to Montreal. Gonna party all weekend and see Jungle Rot/Kataklysm/Suffocation on Monday.

Home from this. Awesome weekend. Got my dick wet, had bro-time, many beers, much death metalling, slammed that sickness, etc.

Sitting at school. Waiting for the most boring class at 14:00. Some people fucking said that we should wait here until 19:00 for some worthless meeting? Fuck no.

EDIT: Also I'm not drinking this week so I feel better. It was pretty terrible on the weekend. My girl took me to a movie and I had to leave the cinema halfway through because I felt fucking sick with hangover and other things. So I ruined that fucking date and stopped drinking. Then two days after that she took me to a jazz concert and I felt so bad that I almost left that too. But I made it. Now it's like the fifth day of not drinking and I'm getting better.

Right now I'm after lunch and drinking coffee so that's all good.

My favorite thing about elections: Post election bitching from whichever 40-45% that voted for the losing candidate, and the crowing from the 55-60% about how this election will really fix everything. Lucky for me this cycle of ignorance repeats so often. Guaranteed amusement in the darkening days of November.

I didn't vote in our latest elections. I think it was senate or parliament. I voted for the other president candidate last time though. Our current one is a total village imbecile.

Here's something recent.

cut home grown chillies washed hands went for piss

30 minutes of flaming hot genitalia later and no end in site

done this before with shop ones before and never really minded, normally feels kinda good after a few minutes, this is the worst pain since i tore a muscle in my back

balls in milk isn't working

send help

Just checking up on this site I used to frequent, and taking in the realization that recreational marijuana has now been legalized in my nation's capital. Yay, Amurrica.