The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

:lol:

Pretty much how I feel, too.

My ex used to have this really "affectionate" needy cat. Wouldnt understand that some people dont want to pet his fucking fat ass. God damn, I wanted to kick that motherfucker.

Bullshit. You dislike them because they're clean.

Got my own house, my girlfriend and I, and I'm looking for a puppy. I work a lot so I'm thinking of maybe a little guy that will grow up and be the houses protector when I'm not around. I was thinking a Rottweiler or Doberman.... Or German Shepard I guess. Any thoughts? Other similar, large dog breed that might be intimidating, but not quite the level of a pit bull? I have no intention of the dog being mean, I would just like for him to let people that aren't welcome in my home know about it ahead of time.

Get a Staffy. They rule.

Listening to metal (Morbid Angel)
looking at mountain bikes
Really sucks to be broke looking at mtn bikes. I do it all the time.
Still trying to figure out what bike I want next.
Trek Stache 8, or a full suspension. dunno

You should get a 200 lb Newfoundland. Their shit will be bigger than yours.

4d3a46c18f4eeNewfie_Puppy_large_medium.JPG

My aunt has three of these. I love em. Big slobbery goofy dogs. She lives in Lake Tahoe, so they love it there. Growing up, I had a Norwegian Elkhound. I love big dogs. I can't wait to live in a place where I can have one.

I love big dogs like that. Picking up their shit sucks but whatever small price to pay. My rottie weighs about 140 lbs, a good 30 lbs heavier than I am.

Listening to music, about to put on a movie.

I sold one of my guitars about a week ago, which is cool. I'm probably going to use the money towards tools and shit for growing weed. Pots, soil, seeds, lights, etc. Hopefully I don't suck dick at it.

My aunt has three of these. I love em. Big slobbery goofy dogs. She lives in Lake Tahoe, so they love it there. Growing up, I had a Norwegian Elkhound. I love big dogs. I can't wait to live in a place where I can have one.

Oddly enough I found a couple that has a Norwegian Elkhound that their landlord is forcing them to get rid of and I was planning on going to look at him this weekend. I would be saving him from going to the pound and I would get a puppy. (10 weeks old)

When I first saw Newfoundland, I was like "why they have a bear on the lead?" Dude's big and they probably have unlimited resources of hair and saliva, but they're really sweet. Just looking at those cute eyes makes me wanna have one.

My stance on dogs is that I like dogs, especially big furry dogs (small furry ones too), but I would never own one. Too much responsibility, smell and slobber. I'll always be a cat person.

My stance on dogs is that I like dogs, especially big furry dogs (small furry ones too), but I would never own one. Too much responsibility, smell and slobber. I'll always be a cat person.

This is how I feel.

Only a find a lot of dogs irritating. And I've only ever had cats around because other people got them. I doubt I'd ever get one myself.

I would love to own a dog, but I don't want to not live in a city and I think it's cruel to keep dogs confined like that.