The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Trying to work up my students' in-class assignment for tomorrow. Fucking slammed this week, I was in a wedding this past weekend so I got nothing done. Now I'm trying to catch up on the busiest week I could possible have: student conferences (have to meet with every single one of them), presentation and paper due tomorrow, graduate teacher observations (I sit in on someone else's class and offer feedback), and the usual boatload of reading for my regular seminars.

All I want right now is to make it to Thursday evening so I can have a fucking beer.

Price is no object to me this time, 'tis a holiday so I intend to blow a reasonable amount on liquor.

However, I have not tried Evan Williams. I know friends that have though and they say its tasty. I may give it a go! Thank you, good sir.

If you're going bourbon, Old Crow Reserve is decent. Maker's Mark is pretty damn smooth, if you're willing to throw down a bit more. I'm also a fan of Jack Daniel's Honey.

If you're going rum, why not unleash the Kraken? Kraken Black Spiced Rum is delicious either on the rocks or mixed with Coke.

Oooh I love Maker's Mark. And the Kraken is nice for when I'm feeling like getting annihilated trashed. Never tried the other two though.

Thank you for the recs guys. Turns out I'm partying not only on the 31st, but at my friend's place two nights before, so I will have an opportunity to sample more than one new liquor.

I protest the closing of the Ignorathon thread. UltimateApathy is really fucking annoying and even though I have him on ignore, a ton of threads just get sidetracked with his horseshit.

I've been watching Star Trek: Enterprise every night since I moved. This series is not as bad as I remember it being.

Had some gyros in the centre, then bought a new belt. This one's made of fucking leather no fake shit so it doesn't break down like some chinese fucking polymer crap Girl doesn't want to see me today so I wanted to have a beer but I decided to have a tea and listen to some musics. Luckily there's no good pubs around, otherwise I'd be getting drunk alone.

This is a nice way of spending your free time too. Sitting at home drinking good tea listening to good music in good headphones.

EDIT: Now entertain me, internet virginfags.

I'm jealous. Have a bowl of cereal on me!

I was actually eating a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch last night...Weird.

Had some gyros in the centre, then bought a new belt. This one's made of fucking leather no fake shit so it doesn't break down like some chinese fucking polymer crap Girl doesn't want to see me today so I wanted to have a beer but I decided to have a tea and listen to some musics. Luckily there's no good pubs around, otherwise I'd be getting drunk alone.

This is a nice way of spending your free time too. Sitting at home drinking good tea listening to good music in good headphones.

EDIT: Now entertain me, internet virginfags.

What kind of tea do you drink? Ive always preferred a light jasmine or green tea, or a mixture of the two. A subtle pu-erh is nice as well.

What kind of tea do you drink? Ive always preferred a light jasmine or green tea, or a mixture of the two. A subtle pu-erh is nice as well.

This was black and very good. I don't drink coffee anymore so I like to use tea for the caffeine dose.

Now my girl writes me she wants to meet anyway so she doesn't miss me. I would like to have a beer in the pub but the pubs around here suck such major fucking dick these days. I normally like sitting alone if the place is good, but I would feel wrong in those places. HATRED.

Just did the final editing for my paper on Spinoza's The Ethics. Such a complex treatise to critique, but at least I positively surprised my professor, based on his draft comments. Better be a damn A.

Today was alright. I still have some time to listen to shit until I go to bed. I would like some snack though. Preferably pistachios but I don't like to think about stuff I can't have so I should stop.

Wife's out for the weekend. Playing some Skyrim and having a Dogfish Head Brown. Probably have some whiskey later. Tomorrow, however, I need to get some serious work done.