The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Really sad colleges don't let you booze on campus. Why should these jerks deny my right to drink rocky mountain water at 11am for a ladies Rugby game? Communism, I tell ye!

I think my campus does during games. Maybe not though. I didn't even know the non-driving-related definition of "tailgating" until just a couple years ago, though, so it's not like it makes a difference to me.

My campus has a bar in the student union building. I used to drink beers and smoke weed in view of the front desk at my dorm. Canada truly is a wonderland.

About to start a roast.

For those of you who know my history, you'll be glad to know I voluntarily went to an NA meeting last night. I'm going to keep going too.

I've been clean for a couple months but its easy to relapse. And I full on want nothing more than a halfway normal, clean life.

About to start a roast.

For those of you who know my history, you'll be glad to know I voluntarily went to an NA meeting last night. I'm going to keep going too.

I've been clean for a couple months but its easy to relapse. And I full on want nothing more than a halfway normal, clean life.

What were you on back then?

Planning my finances so I can get sloppy trashed drunk on my Halloween party.

Gonna wear my Star Trek TNG captains uniform. Give me rum/bourbon/scotch recs. The captain wants the finest.

Smoked some weed yesterday and then smiled like an idiot for like two hours. Was havin' beers with my classmates from central america before that, including this latina 21 year old chick. I couldn't resist so I told her how pretty she was a few times and told her I was a perfect husband for her but luckily then my girlfriend arrived so I couldn't embarrass myself further.

I always get shit for mentioning it, but Evan Williams is my favorite Bourbon for the price. That shit is dangerously delicious to me.

Kentucky > Tennessee

Price is no object to me this time, 'tis a holiday so I intend to blow a reasonable amount on liquor.

However, I have not tried Evan Williams. I know friends that have though and they say its tasty. I may give it a go! Thank you, good sir.

Blasting through all the Dragon Ages in anticipation of Inquisition... As a non-mage for the first time. Almost done with Origins.

Still haven't gotten Sten to bang me though and this is at least my fifth play through, what an ornery brute of a man.