The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It's not the same red as it was originally. That said, I do like the current blue theme.

Yeah, I think it was a slightly lighter shade of red, plus the format of the forum is also slightly different.

Just had amazing mexican food, but now feel like a fat piece of shit.

I've always used the current blue theme. Red is too harsh a color in general. Pretty much everything I own is in Cowboys colors and/or black. People think I like the Cowboys because of the stats that indicate people pick teams based on performance when the person was young, but that was just happenstance. Technically the Cowboys sucked when I first became aware of them (1-15), although that was just before the Dynasty emerged. It was because of the colors, which I already preferred for some reason. Certainly not parental influence (my dad has no individual personality and my mom was a Redskins fan/doesn't have an obvious favorite color).

Bridesmaid stuff today, and my hippie homie looked gorgeous. Never thought I would see this chick in a dress. Gonna be a badass barefoot wedding outdoors at our usual chill spot, reception is at a brewery, and my boyfriend is a groomsman, so I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

Damn, are we getting old. So happy for them though. Its really awesome when two of your favorite people fall in love, I've already thought about toasts and its like a year away. This is probably gonna be the best wedding I'll ever go to. Nothing but our best friends, and everyone's totally gonna cry.

Recording and deleting and recording and deleting because everything sounds like Akercocke now.

I've not even listened to them that much since Antichrist came out, and that was years ago. wot is this