The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Today I cooked amaranth with baked eggplant slices. My brother asked me what it was. Never seen amaranth.

I'm just, don't know. Thinking about stuff. I'm feeling better today physically so that's good. My anus doesn't hurt. Was at school today, had two croissants, one donut, a coffee, two beers with my friend from Nicaragua, then I went to a meeting with my thesis supervisor, then to my girlfriend's place. Watched some hockey with her (sharks vs. capitals, she bites the pillow when Ovechkin has the puck :-3 ). Then I went home, cooked me some pasta with green pepper and eggplant, now I'm having an Urquell listening to some Dvořák.

Sexy bitches naturally occurred throughout the day. One has a strange hug fetish, fucking hugging everyone. I didn't escape. However, she's like, really good. A blonde model, also a runner. So yeah, imagine the body. She also talked about one class of her which is about timber production and she said that during the class she has realized that she's aroused by chainsaws, which I thought was interesting. Some guy rashly told her about having a chainsaw to which I wanted to respond about the two chainsaws I have at my cottage but decided not to play this game. Instead I subtly moved to a story about how to operate one to show my experience with chainsaws but some other guys interrupted me. Fuck people who can't shut up when I fucking narrate my chainsaw stuff to a girl freshly into fucking chainsaws.

Well anyway. This blonde creature, apart from hugs, has this interesting way of saying bye to people. I noticed this today and not for the first time. She gets really close and stares in your eyes also with her fucking eyes, which are fucking clean blue and spellbinding, and she stays like this for a longer time than is necessary. I would say three seconds, they leave you frozen for way longer though. Even now I kinda think about her crystal clear wells full of angelborne tears. You see, I wanted to take a shit at our faculty but some fucking manwhore blocked the toilet and I didn't want to wait for him to finish the poopoo so he doesn't come out and be like, "don't go there now mait it stinks" because that would mean I'm a complete loser, waiting for a fucking smelly craproom and FUCKING LIKING IT so I went back to the corridor and there she was. Head lowered, tears in her eyes. At first I didn't recognize her, but then I said her name and she looked up. I said like you sick or something, but she said no. I realized something was wrong in her personal life and I responded "a sickness of the heart" as sort of a cool line to save the day. It was like something from Flight of the Conchords but I don't think she has appreciated it.

Well what's with the bitches trying to show you their attraction. This dark latin chick sat next to me and she started fucking kicking me in the leg during a lecture. I always looked at her and went "why are you doing that". Like what am I fucking supposed to do with that. I'm going to sit somewhere else the next time. This is not the kind of girl that waits for boys to hit on her so I'll just have to avoid her and forget about it.

Its because you're taken, Onder. They can smell your lady's juices on you and since most women are vaguely homosexual it turns them on. Keep fighting the good fight of monogamy.