The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

This is the best time of year. I can actually breathe and not feel like I'm going to collapse from the ridiculous heat and humidity.

Wouldn't ever be caught dead in a pair of shorts anyways.

I bought some salvia but haven't gotten around to getting a pipe yet. Tomorrow I'll get a pipe and a torch lighter. Just tried smoking it out of a homemade apple bong and it decidedly did not work.

Same.

i would tell her "girl we are seeing Priest. Screw your date". Just kidding but thats a rough go. :/

Haha she wanted to take me but I had already gotten tix and they sell the tickets in pair so I had to take another date. It's all good though the show was awesome. I got wasted and somehow ended up in theVIP room with a ton of unopened bottles of whiskey. :kickass:

Work work work. Fall is the shit because you can wear hoodies but winter sucks.

I hallucinated on it one time. Never achieved the same effect to the same degree again.

Fall is probably my favorite time of the year; but I love wearing slacks, dress shirts, and vests, usually with a jacket.

Half my jackets consist of badass pirate attire you'd see at some sort of steampunk cosplay show... so fuck yeah fall. But fuck winter. Winter is terrible here.