The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to tunes, lying in bed and almost considering ordering Chinese food because i don't want to get up from my bed. Laziness is a disease.

Also, the NY teaching fellows is opened and I'm thinking about applying. i'll probably apply to be honest. whatever.

tumblr_mrupc3vdK91rzgt2so1_500.jpg

To go to Judas Priest or to not? These ticket options blow. I'd have to buy two tickets for them to be remotely affordable because they are selling them in pairs. Logical me is telling me I really don't need to blow $100 on concert tickets, but whatever I'm sad and need some Priest.

Edit: patience is a virtue that I don't have. My friend just messaged me right after I bought the tickets saying she has a plus one and I could be her date. :( oh well at least I have a date.

Listening to some Dvořák. I'll go for a run in a moment. Only had one class tomorrow and I have it again tomorrow. Then two weekend nightshifts fuck yeah (no).

Pretty sure mc got banned for spamming the same videos across a bunch of the site and getting temporarily suspended, then making an alternate account to keep posting. He was just rebanned for trying to duck the ban I'm assuming.

Honestly, I don't see why m_c is banned and we still have UltimateCrapathy and Summerian.

Same.

To go to Judas Priest or to not? These ticket options blow. I'd have to buy two tickets for them to be remotely affordable because they are selling them in pairs. Logical me is telling me I really don't need to blow $100 on concert tickets, but whatever I'm sad and need some Priest.

Edit: patience is a virtue that I don't have. My friend just messaged me right after I bought the tickets saying she has a plus one and I could be her date. :( oh well at least I have a date.

i would tell her "girl we are seeing Priest. Screw your date". Just kidding but thats a rough go. :/

Pretty sure mc got banned for spamming the same videos across a bunch of the site and getting temporarily suspended, then making an alternate account to keep posting. He was just rebanned for trying to duck the ban I'm assuming.

That explains it. I don't think people should be banned merely for being stupid.