The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've been watching the whole rest of the series ever since I basically binge-watched the new one. I've seen a majority of the episodes of the previous 7 seasons, but never the whole thing in order.

Got kinda drunk/stoned yesterday and shat myself in bed later. Now I'm drinking tea and then I'm going to my girlfriend's place and we'll watch some movie or something. Last weekend before school starts.

First day of the semester today. Went to school, they told me which programme I'm on, as the one I was applying for didn't even open. Went to some class where I spent like 10 minutes and then went home. Cooked lunch, girl arrived, we ate, she sucked me D and left. Then I napped. Now I'm drinking tea.

...This is not a bad example of how school days might work. Unfortunately, tomorrow I have a nightshift and two more on the weekend. Basically I will have 0 free days from now to at least 1st of november. School will start to be tedious and boring during the second week and then I'll just be continuously dying.

I have been sick with some sort of horrible virus/flu. I was so sick last week that I couldn't get out of bed for three days and I was in so much pain that I couldn't even sleep. This week I've been better but still have pretty constant nausea and the cough that sometimes gets so intense that it feels like something bursts inside my head. I never usually get sick. Fuck this.

ebola-meme.jpg

I have been sick with some sort of horrible virus/flu. I was so sick last week that I couldn't get out of bed for three days and I was in so much pain that I couldn't even sleep. This week I've been better but still have pretty constant nausea and the cough that sometimes gets so intense that it feels like something bursts inside my head. I never usually get sick. Fuck this.
dr-dre-the-wash.gif

you might want to get yourself to a hospital just to be safe. Better safe than sorry I always say

Perhaps it's a bite from some nasty Australian spider.