The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Driving an open faced skid steer around outside trying to keep warm in 26 degrees. Go ahead guys, bitch about your jobs. :lol:

Trying desperately to find someone to see Manilla Road and some awesome guests tonight, had a buddy/dd lined up but she backed out :( I need more friends with the same taste in music. Never really mastered the going to shows alone thing, wish I could but I like to drink and not be surrounded by strangers. What happened to people opening their minds and just seeing some new bands because its a good genre and live music is tits?

Preparing for the conference tomorrow. My last presentation was more piggybacked as it were, but this presentation is purely my thesis, so I feel much more comfortable.

Trying desperately to find someone to see Manilla Road and some awesome guests tonight, had a buddy/dd lined up but she backed out :( I need more friends with the same taste in music. Never really mastered the going to shows alone thing, wish I could but I like to drink and not be surrounded by strangers. What happened to people opening their minds and just seeing some new bands because its a good genre and live music is tits?

Move to Chicago.

Want to see Manilla Road? Drive your ass to Wichita and be a true metal warrior. You can kinda see my drunk ass in this video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkTkaNT6IY4&list=UU-gOkr7SPyBfDl4VVZzqGKg[/ame]