The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Lol the cold has it's upps. I work outside all day so I can keep the thermostat at 60 and be hot as fuck inside.

I blast the heat in my car and bundle up, yet keep the windows open when its cold.

I know this doesn't help my normality cause but I like fresh air. And there's something about black metal in the winter that makes me want that refreshing iced face.

I know what your name means and all but when I read it, I think dead fish. Coincidentally I imagine you smell accordingly.

Oh and you try too hard to be different.

I know what your name means and all but when I read it, I think dead fish. Coincidentally I imagine you smell accordingly.

It's a play on carpe diem ("seize the day"), but instead of diem (day) it's mortem (death).

Seize the death.

I had no idea what it meant. And quite honestly didnt even care. Still dont.

Dude, whats up with the fish references lately?

Seems a little fishy to me...

I'm always secretly hoping my differences will be common ground. There was a member last winter who expressed mutual feelings on that, and it made me smile. Having weird shit in common is more fun.

Oh, and less than a month ago you were talking about how you can't even get it up for your own girlfriend in another thread. So yours is a most irrelevant conjecture, big guy.

The wife and I planned a small gathering at our place tonight; pre-Thanksgiving celebration. Lots of turkey, and she made a pecan pie. There's a 12-pack of Saranac winter brews in the fridge. It'll be a swell evening.

what a hoot

10z1h7p.jpg

It was. And I didn't even have to experience the existential angst all you little horndogs yap about over in the MnF thread. Midnight and I've had my fill of bird, beer, and bourbon. Now I'll sleep like a baby and relax all Sunday. Enjoy not getting laid tomorrow.