The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Children born in the 80s were the last to experience childhood/adolescence without internet access (unless you were really poor and/or rural, and then it stretches later). I think it would be difficult to prove though that these modern devices decrease activity more than the plain ol boob tube did.

Before tablets it was video games, before that it was TV, etc.

Theres always going to be some sort of external stimuli taking the heat when it all reality, the problem isnt the stimuli (cause there always will be something), its proper parenting and educating that will help.

Technology isn't the problem. Using technology loads isn't the problem. Lazy fucking kids, who have always existed, and stupid, lazy parents, who have also always existed, are the problem.

Maybe I havnt been paying that much attention, but I really dont see what makes Carpe that fuckin weird.

Seriously dude.

And at the rest of ya's...

anigif_enhanced-22397-1399995321-22_preview.gif

That being said I agree with everyone making the point that there's always been some seemingly detrimental distraction for kids, hence its irrelevant.

I mean, I just think that people generally shouldn't have children. Instead, we should have Dolph Lundgren inseminate Christina Hendricks and anytime someone wants a baby, they get a clone of the resulting ubermensch.

I bet there are people all over the UK moaning that we don't have snow. And if/when it does snow it'll be the same cunts that start moaning then.