The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Ive had very hit and miss experiences with GSC. Sometimes its off the charts and others its kinda whatever.

My favorite strain is Purple Sour Diesel. Taste, high and looks are mighty fine.

I also recently aquired some legit Maui Wowie which Im normally not a fan of sativas, but holy fuck, totally lived up to the hype.

Ive had very hit and miss experiences with GSC. Sometimes its off the charts and others its kinda whatever.

My favorite strain is Purple Sour Diesel. Taste, high and looks are mighty fine.

I also recently aquired some legit Maui Wowie which Im normally not a fan of sativas, but holy fuck, totally lived up to the hype.

I don't think I can pick a favorite strain. It's like picking a favorite band, it's just too hard. As long as it's grown and dried well, I'll probably like it. I do tend to prefer sativas though.

I went out with my sister and family for my sisters birthday last night (super duper hung over at the moment now) and like every where we go people ask if we are twins. This has been going on for as long as I can remember and I just think it's ridiculous. She worked at Macy's for a year and got me a job there when I was in highschool and our coworkers couldn't tell who was who and would constantly call me her name or call her my name. Anyone have a sibling that people swear your twins when you're really not?

...And now another airplane goes missing in southeast Asia. This one from Surabaya, Indo, about 1 hour from me. I was just there yesterday, actually. Always scarier when it's close to home. Easily could have been me on that plane going to Singapore. I've done that flight before. Fucking Christ this has been a horrific year for air travel.