The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah, I need to find something to do. I'd like to play guitar more (I currently suck balls at it), but I do need something more than that (other than a job).

Curious... you have a vagina, where do people with vaginas go? How would somebody with a penis go about finding some of these mystical creatures? I know of the obvious, like school and work, but that's not in the cards right now.

I've seen quite a few unfamiliar vaginas at parties. Not sure how social you are, or if you have friends with friends. Barring that, you can usually assume that the longer a chick's profile is on a dating site, the more desperate she is. Happy hunting.

Just made me some coffee. Again it's time for another pointless New Years Eve... :bah:

Edit: yesterday I paid for everything for the upcoming trip to New York. I'm really excited but damn it was expensive :erk:

Sitting on a train from Boston to Maine, which we lovingly call the Downeaster even though it doesn't go nearly as far as Downeast Maine.

Going to have a traditional lobster and champagne dinner tonight with my folks.

I don't understand this at all. Whenever I get music I listen to it right away.

Work 60+ hours a week. CD player in my work car is broken. Havent got a computer since I moved into my new place. Cant convert to mp3s and put new music on my MP3 player. Good news is im paying all my bills and still buying all the music i want.

He probably lives with his parents. Easy to afford to do that if that's the case.

Me too. I'm extremely impatient though. But I also don't work 60 hours a week...

I just realized I'm a lot like my dad. I went into the basement out of sheer boredom and discovered boxes and boxes of vinyl. Hundreds of them. He swang by, which was cool haven't seen him in ages. What do we do? Drank a bottle of red wine and then he dropped me off my friend's house. Colombian food is the shit.

Happy new year everyone! <3

About to put on a suit and get swanky at a complete douchebag Hollywood club.

Maybe ill post a pic. Not often you see my smelly homeless ass in a suit.

Oh, and did I mention its an open bar? Jesus christ. I might die of alcohol poisoning.

Happy New Year you fucking faggots. Dont be a dumbass and drive of youre drinking tonight!