The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I could be in a shit mood but if you come walking in with 2 pies and a couple of 6 packs it's all good. Maybe some weed, game on tv, video games. Shit we make life too complicated

Going to a MtG draft tonight. Anyone still play? I gave it up for like 10 years but my new female got me back in. Gotta say I kinda missed it.

I really like Khans. The power level of creatures is ridiculous but I think it's a cool set and the metagame is a lot more varied than it was back when I was playing seriously, which is a good sign.

Try a new hobby. When that doesn't work, try another one. Keep building your arsenal of vague familiarity with many things until you notice a pattern, then build from there, until eventually you discover something you'll enjoy.

Then pick up multiple financial/educational responsibilities so you're occupied constantly and never get to do it. Having too much free time fuckin ruins people, you gotta get a chance to miss the freedom.

Try a new hobby. When that doesn't work, try another one. Keep building your arsenal of vague familiarity with many things until you notice a pattern, then build from there, until eventually you discover something you'll enjoy.

Then pick up multiple financial/educational responsibilities so you're occupied constantly and never get to do it. Having too much free time fuckin ruins people, you gotta get a chance to miss the freedom.

Yeah, I need to find something to do. I'd like to play guitar more (I currently suck balls at it), but I do need something more than that (other than a job).

Curious... you have a vagina, where do people with vaginas go? How would somebody with a penis go about finding some of these mystical creatures? I know of the obvious, like school and work, but that's not in the cards right now.

I loled.