The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

From what I can tell is you're paying for a certain item that will be made for sure instead of a concept that you hope to have a final product for.

So, made poor decisions yesterday. Had fun, but I can't enjoy partying quite like I used to. I think maybe I grew up.

Also, my left nut hurts. Not bad, but its slightly swollen and tender. Probably from the aggressive hand job I was forcefully given. Or I hit menopause. Whatever.

I fucking hate it when bitches get rough with Dr. Cockasuarus. You don't see me smacking your clit up, so take it easy. Bitches be trippin'.

$10 24 packs. I just want whatever is cheapest. PBR, Busch Heavy, Schlitz, whatever.

$10 24 packs?! Fuck man, thats the price of a 18 pack out here. :(

So, made poor decisions yesterday. Had fun, but I can't enjoy partying quite like I used to. I think maybe I grew up.

Also, my left nut hurts. Not bad, but its slightly swollen and tender. Probably from the aggressive hand job I was forcefully given. Or I hit menopause. Whatever.

:lol:

Yeah bro. I feel you. Thats probably why I drink everyday. Keep that shit from ever hittin me.

I fucking hate it when bitches get rough with Dr. Cockasuarus. You don't see me smacking your clit up, so take it easy. Bitches be trippin'.
Exactly. She was doing just fine until she decided my sack was a stress ball or some shit. Ha, stress balls.

Yeah bro. I feel you. Thats probably why I drink everyday. Keep that shit from ever hittin me.

Man, I drink daily too, but I can't put 'em away like I used to. Stomach issues every time, plus stupid bad hangovers. On the rare occasion that I'll partake in more illegal treats my reward is a horrible next day or 2. Ugh. I guess I'm done being fertile, done doing drugs, and done drinking like a man. What happened? :eek:

EDIT: A few minutes after I posted the above words, I just fucking lost it laughing at Dr. Cockasaurus. Holy fuck. Ha!

Im gifted with the stomach of an ox. And rarely getting hangovers.

But, being 28 Im sure thatll catch up to me soon.

Currently drinking a PBR, taking a shit, and posting on the forum. All this goin down next to a huge NAILS banner on the wall. Love my new roomates.

I have this girl who will gladly fellate me on request. I don't find her massively attractive though and we don't exactly have deep and meaningful conversation.

Anyway. I wish I had taken the advice from certain posters on here, past and present, and seen a shrink about my depression a long time ago. The drugs they give you work pretty dam good really.

Just got back from my chick's aunt in li'l ol' Sullivan, IL. I hate this chunk of state. Its dull at best. We got a new set of good pots and pans though. I love cooking. I'm eating Little Caesar's now. I hate it, but I didn't choose it.

Must have eaten 3 lbs of crab at our family get together last night, along with olives, gourmet cheeses, fresh fruit, a veggie platter from Kroger, and some well reviewed, expensive wine I'd never be able to afford.

Then we played a bunch of party games my parents have gotten into lately and slept off all that crab.

It's also worth noting that I've been doing my usual of playing too much Pokemon. Working on competitive stuff, trying out different move sets, breeding new mons. Fun fun, rock and roll high school.

Watching Christmas Vacation at my parents house.

Weve been watching this every year since I was a kid and I still fuckin love this movie just as much as the first time I saw it.

Alright, it's not THAT hairy... and it smokes real nice. It's some purple monkey/funky monkey (one of the two). Looks almost identical to this picture:

purple_monkey_balls_oct-578x449.jpg

Ahh, some purps. My neighbor shot me a few nugs of "girls scout cookies", which he's been raving on about for a while now already. It was some decent purple bubba, but nothing special.

Check these out ...

http://instagram.com/p/wPlJilRSw-/?modal=true
http://instagram.com/p/vEpY19xS4r/?modal=true