The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You must be really fucking drunk cause that sounds nothing like RHCP.

182.jpg

Mathiäs;10952667 said:
My mother got drunk and just pissed me the fuuuuuck off. She turns into a fucking psycho when she drinks. Happy fucking new year.

Also listen to my newest track. It's pretty sick though probably not most of yalls style.

https://soundcloud.com/8o8godz/get-real

Pretty cool, dawg.

I'm eating good ol' fashion cheap hot dog with canned chili dog chili. Its sooo good. Haha. Starting a nice roast shortly. Getting stoned, listening to metal. My chick is sick, so helping her a bit.

Just had some chili and lime chicken, rice and mango sauce. Turned out great for being the first time.

Now I'm gonna have some coffee and start a movie.

Just ate a bagel with peanut butter and honey and some coffee.
Go into my room get my guitar off the wall. Turn on the rack and my pedals. Play for 13 seconds and I had to shit.
Thanks butt, your timing is wonderful

:lol:

Cody, I looked for that Evan Williams eggnog around here a couple weeks ago… apparently, the Bronx is too ghetto for it. They don't even sell Evan Williams! Bullshit.

I watched the first episode of Penny Dreadful with my sister, and yeah I could tell right away that's going to take up too much time if I let it.

Well, fuck. I guess I do. I'll shave my hole now I guess.

Come on now. No need. I like it hairy.

:lol:

Cody, I looked for that Evan Williams eggnog around here a couple weeks ago… apparently, the Bronx is too ghetto for it. They don't even sell Evan Williams! Bullshit.

Seriously? Thats weak. And unfortunate. Ill see what I can do.

Getting rejected by tinder spam

FML: All my feelings are constructed

Youve gone soft, brah.