The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm sure plenty of men stay and do nothing about it because they are socialized to think it is unmanly for them to reach out, also that they think they themselves are less likely to be believed than the woman.

Did these women swing at your face? This is why I make sure to know our difference in reach before going official.

It's weird that it always seems to be the same people that repeatedly get into relationships with fuck ups, and then have the big dramatic break ups.

It's like an addiction to retards, which seems pretty retarded itself.

Did these women swing at your face? This is why I make sure to know our difference in reach before going official.

Girl was a tall redhead. Sucker punched me and cut my face with her ring once. Realistically stunned the shit out of me. Most of the time though I seen it coming and she was really skinny so it wasn't super hard to defend myself. The malice in those eyes... Pretty sure it's why I liked her and we ended up fucking mid battle most of the time.

Getting ready for the first day of the semester. Thanks to some bureaucratic shit I still don't have my course schedule worked out so it's gonna be a little hectic for a week or so.

Had a fucking crazy ass weekend where I didn't get any sleep. Thankfully, last night I went to bed at like 8:30 so now I'm ready for work.

And I'm also about to start dealing with school bullshit and I am really dreading it.

taking a break from practicing 5 minute demon lesson plan. my mom is the most infuriating person to practice things with. doesn't follow directions at all.

tumblr_lsqiq3U3pW1qgdqcpo1_500.jpg