The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You're going to be single forever

Lol, i wish. Well i'm single right now and loving it. I've had way too many relationships with psychotic broads to pursue another one for the next year or two.

But what the fuck does eating pussy and ass have to do with being single? Raise your standards bro.

Eating pussy just isn't enjoyable to me, at all. Also, I prefer not putting my mouth on something another mans cock and semen have been in.

Eating/licking/sucking/sniffing ass or whatever else you freaky bastards want to call it is just plain disgusting, and i don't think i need to point out why.

edit: I do enjoy reading through Augs sexcapades/adventures though :lol:

I dont get it, its just skin. Yes, we all can agree if it is unkept that its fucking disgusting...But you eat pussy, right?

Chances are you...You know...Licked the spot where pee pee comes out of. And thats just...Gross...Amirite?????

Piss is less gross than shit. You can drink piss in an emergency, but shit isn't edible.

dg70jb.gif

Hah! I wash my hands at least 10 times a day. When i wake up, every time before i eat, after i take a shit, before i go to sleep etc. Plus i'm usually doing something that involves getting them dirty.

Also, i fuckin' hate having sticky fingers :Smokedev:

edit: Unless it's two broads tossing each other up, eating ass is fucking disgusting :puke:

HOLY FUCK WE ARE AGREEING ON SHIT AGAIN, I WASH MY HANDS NEARLY TEN TIMES DAILY AS WELL

THIS WHOLE "US AGREEING" THING NEEDS TO STOP

That's a rare example of a girl someone on here is supposedly seeing that I find especially attractive.

What have I missed?

But what the fuck does eating pussy and ass have to do with being single? Raise your standards bro.

Not knowing how to please a woman. What could that possibly have to do with being single?

Eating pussy just isn't enjoyable to me, at all. Also, I prefer not putting my mouth on something another mans cock and semen have been in.

This is called overcompensating. It's usually done by rednecks/idiots/homophobes such as yourself who are secretly gay and who would beat to a bloody pulp anyone who dared suggest that they may in fact prefer the company of penis.

By your logic, if you fuck a girl who isn't a virgin, you're practically sword fighting and rubbing balls with some guy/several guys.

TB just needs a dental dam. :lol:

Problem solved.

:lol:

Not really though, like i said the whole thing just doesn't interest me. Why the fuck is that so shocking to some of you butt sniffers??

Not knowing how to please a woman. What could that possibly have to do with being single?

Eating pussy is your way of pleasing women ... i just give them my cock.

This is called overcompensating. It's usually done by rednecks/idiots/homophobes such as yourself who are secretly gay and who would beat to a bloody pulp anyone who dared suggest that they may in fact prefer the company of penis.

Yea, totally bro. :rolleyes: ... talk about overcompensating.

Because if you don't eat pussy and lick shitholes you're a gay homophobic redneck etc ... :lol: you're a fucking moron. I'd tell you to go eat a bowl of shit, but by the looks of it that might be something you'd probably enjoy.

Because if you don't eat pussy and lick shitholes you're a gay homophobic redneck etc ... :lol: you're a fucking moron.

Actually it was your admitted fear of putting your face where another man's dick has been that I was referring to.. I mean seriously, what straight male looks at a woman spreadeagled on a bed and thinks 'I'm not going near that, other men's penises have been there!'. If you're thinking of other guy's dicks when you look at a vagina, you're probably barking up the wrong tree.

I do get bored of the part of maleness that involves desperately trying to prove that your straight every other guy is gay.

Basically, the notion that ultra macho men are straight but fuck camp men (who make up the other half of men) is just a bizarre gay fantasy. In reality, straight men are men who just don't "get" men or penises or whatever and see the whole thing as kind of random, with little emotional investment.

It's like refusing to kiss a girl because she's recently had a Hawaii pizza. Sure it's kinda disgusting, but sometimes you have to forget about the past.

I do get bored of the part of maleness that involves desperately trying to prove that your straight every other guy is gay.

I've never really understood people that are seriously like this. In the town I live in it mostly comes from either your obnoxiously big truck driving redneck or the "tap out" shirt wearing UFC bro-tards.

It's like they never really grew out of the stereotypical little boy phase where everything has to be "for boyz". They just discovered that they like sex and girls don't have cooties, but everything else remains the same.

They are not men and never will be.

It's like refusing to kiss a girl because she's recently had a Hawaii pizza. Sure it's kinda disgusting, but sometimes you have to forget about the past.

:lol: :worship:

So I apparently forgot how to date people. I'm fucking anxious all the time waiting for a fucking reply. What the fuck is going on with me.

Mathiäs;10955171 said:
So I apparently forgot how to date people. I'm fucking anxious all the time waiting for a fucking reply. What the fuck is going on with me.

I legit pity you, been there and it sucks. Sounds obvious but try keeping your phone's volume off and immersing yourself in your life as it stands, without a partner. You don't need a bitch, you're a busy motherfucker with hobbies more engrossing than any human. You just wouldn't mind her joining in sometimes.