The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I feel like I have to wash my hands 10 times if I even touch my butthole. How the fuck does Aug eat that shit?

Hah! I wash my hands at least 10 times a day. When i wake up, every time before i eat, after i take a shit, before i go to sleep etc. Plus i'm usually doing something that involves getting them dirty.

Also, i fuckin' hate having sticky fingers :Smokedev:

edit: Unless it's two broads tossing each other up, eating ass is fucking disgusting :puke:

Licking a girl's butt is just another part of being a man now. Not my favorite, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I dont get it, its just skin. Yes, we all can agree if it is unkept that its fucking disgusting...But you eat pussy, right?

Chances are you...You know...Licked the spot where pee pee comes out of. And thats just...Gross...Amirite?????

If licking a woman's ass is wrong then I don't wanna be right.

I'm currently listening to a bunch of Abigor and continuing to cram networking info into my brain in hopes to pass ICND1 and get my CCENT before continuing to go for the CCNA. I know these certs don't really mean shit without a degree and experience, but fuck it.

Yup, it's according to the girl too. Take this one for example. I'm just gonna go straight for the asshole just to show her who's boss haha

289ufa.jpg

That's a rare example of a girl someone on here is supposedly seeing that I find especially attractive. She'd look hotter with her hair in a bun and a dirndl or wool suit on though, all prim and proper but with pure filth in her eyes.