The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Much of the same really...just less/no GMD. I'd say 2014 is a year where not a whole lot of BIG CHANGE occurred.

Planning an epic road trip around central coast with PP where we rent a tie dyed camper van!!!!!!!!!

Right now I'm thinking about what's wrong with tantrik103...

Anyone who has been giving the man a call for multiple services?

Vikings is a fun fucking show. I've been bored and watching TBS's King of the Nerds. Fucking horrible show but jesus if it isn't entertaining.
King of the Nerds is goofy as fuck. Great sick in bed stuff. Vikings is definitely a fun show though.
At least you can 'binge' when you come to things late.
Fuck yes. Watching on Hulu. On episode 6. I'm hooked

Also, my girl and her 2 year old are sick. I'm taking care of them. Been up since 5 a.m. dealing with that bitch and this kid. He's got a wicked cough. Probably gonna take him to a doctor. Dead kids aren't my thing, so I feel morally obligated to keep him breathing. He's really kinda cool for a kid, even sick. Better than his bitchy fuck of a mom. I kinda want to slap her with the flu. Right in the face.

Speaking of being sick, Ive been bed ridden all day. Drinking mate and blazing through Breaking Bad. Just finished the second season.

I hate being sick and doing absolutely nothing. I used to love days like this in high school, not so much anymore.

She's just a nutcase. It was like the 4th time she started throwing punches. Fuck that. I'm a big tough dude but I'm not getting punched by a girlfriend. Then she had some friend who is a nasty crack head hooker show up and all I heard was yelling until I left. That bitch can find someone else to punch

Sounds like you're better off this way, d_t. Shitty situation, though, sorry to hear it.

Getting settled back into my apartment. Making some slow-cooker chili. Aww yee.

Been there, done the whole being a girls punching bag thing. Ended it when she grabbed the steering wheel and jerked it hard when i was driving one day. She was pretty fun other than that downward spiral shit that happened occasionally but fuck that shit wears on you man. Figured i was due to get stabbed or shot eventually.