The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to music. llama I want to make out with your mom so bad and just grab her ass lifting her up pushing her against my bod right in front of your dad. I want her tongue in my mouth.

I want that pussy so bad you don't even know. I wanna be your new dad.

Bored, listening to music and drinking coffee...but it's medium roast coffee so I have to actually put in twice as much coffee so it's not weak.

finished!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/reviews/414602-firewind-premonition.html#post7471484

check out the flashdance video i put in there. itll make you lol
~gR~

Nice review dude. I haven't given Premonition a listen yet... though I saw Firewind play this February in Seattle when they opened for another band I went to see... they were really fun and energetic, I liked their music. Though tbh that 'Maniac' cover was kind of an awkward song, didn't like it too much.

Listening to music. llama I want to make out with your mom so bad and just grab her ass lifting her up pushing her against my bod right in front of your dad. I want her tongue in my mouth.

I want that pussy so bad you don't even know. I wanna be your new dad.

That's hot!

*edit*
Forgot to bold it.

Nice review dude. I haven't given Premonition a listen yet... though I saw Firewind play this February in Seattle when they opened for another band I went to see... they were really fun and energetic, I liked their music. Though tbh that 'Maniac' cover was kind of an awkward song, didn't like it too much.

i didnt even know about their tour with dark tranquility until today, months after it happened. i really want to see them.

did they play insanity? without a doubt, my favorite song from them

edit: currently watching the shark week myth busters!
~gR~

About to have another long day. Going to have breakfast then make some phone calls to certain auto repair places to fix the damage to my car. Since my relatives came I had to squeeze my Ford Escape into our garage, and backing out I scraped the side of the garage going out and it ripped out most of the plastic assembly on the front left. Good thing none of the frame nor headlights were damaged, but this will still cost a few hundred I imagine.

After that I'm going up to the University with my cousin from Buffalo, to give him a tour. Then we'll probably tour around the area then meet another friend for Mexican food. Then drive back.

Enjoying this Maine Monday morning, by drinking some Green Tea while listening to some Candlemass. Oh, and also it's slightly gloomy outside and dark.

Trying to wake up and get pumped up for today. I have a feeling there will be lots of work to do so getting the chance to post here at all until I get home probably isn't going to happen. :cry:

That is probably the worst reality show to ever have existed.

Right now I'm going to try and play WoW in my Chinese class.

World of Warcraft makes me think awesome.

Off to play it, even though this computer has a fucked up mouse.