The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I want that pussy so bad you don't even know. I wanna be your new dad.

Just tell your teacher Daddy plays with your scrot and you can GET A NEW DADDY! GET A NEW DADDY! THE POLICE WILL TAKE THE OLD ONE AWAY IN A CADDY.

and illiterate, apparently.

I could read it, but it's easier to listen to it, whilst eating or playing PES.

oh
found it
ok.
that's helpful.

Pfft. Lost is stupid anyway.
Let me surmise:
Something stupid happens.
Something else stupid happens.
It's not explained.
Someone dies.

Now lets hope that this huge spoiler I gave you will let you stop being such a fucking annoying poster. Ive never ignored anyone on a forum bc it doesnt seem to make sense to me, but you 5 faggots are getting ridiculous.

who, me?
~gR~

and mL at times.
my posting isn't thaaat bad. I don't post drunk and I don't do complete spam except in the "spam" threads (such as this one - what I'm doing right now is a pretty unimportant subject and anywhere else would be considered spam)

ok
I should probably work on that. I suppose that if you consider that a flaw, it's my main one.

didn't want to make a new thread for this, but I don't really like my user name. I'd change it, but I haven't thought of anything I like. I'm open to suggestions of any sort.

what are you talking about? *wink*
you bastard! now my post looks silly!

I've gained that flaw.

I blame the multiquote button.
Before that I basically only replied to one or two.
the infection is spreading. soon the whole forum will be full of thirty quote posts and pages a mile long.

Seriously, I had a debate in the philosopher section with razoredge and multi-quoted all his posts to respond to each point. it pissed the hell out of him, even though it was the only logical way to do it.