The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You don't ask a woman for a sandwich. She knows damn well it's not optional. Unless she's looking for a beating, that is.
What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?

You have to delete them manually.
What happens if I don't? I just can't receive new messages?

Have fun going hungry.
What's that supposed to mean?

Sitting here, fully dressed, charging my ipod to go listen to the new harry potter on it. I'm both sad, and lazy :D
and illiterate, apparently.

planning to mug somebody tomorrow night.
explain

Listening to music. llama I want to make out with your mom so bad and just grab her ass lifting her up pushing her against my bod right in front of your dad. I want her tongue in my mouth.

I want that pussy so bad you don't even know. I wanna be your new dad.
:lol:

World of Warcraft makes me think awesome.
It's a little step up from daytime tv.

back in work. 2 more days...

guys no fucking spoilers
I'm only partway through season 2
and yes, I'm watching lost, shame on me...fucking manipulative show...

guys no fucking spoilers
I'm only partway through season 2
and yes, I'm watching lost, shame on me...fucking manipulative show...

THEY DONT PUT THE #'S IN AFTER LOCKE GOES CRAZY AND DECIDES TO STOP. IN DOING THIS LOCKE OWNS MR. EKO SO HE WONT BUST DOWN THE DOOR. BUT WHEN ALL HOPE IS LOST, THEN DESMOND REALIZES THAT WHEN HE WAS THE BUTTON-PUSHER HE HAS A KEY IN WHICH TO STOP EVERYTHING IN CASE ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE. WHILE HE THINKS OF THIS, IT BASICALLY CREATES A GINORMIC(hot damn cant spell and I dont think its a word) MAGNETIC FIELD WHICH IS OWNING ALL. THEN, HE GOES AND USES THE KEY UNDER AND THEN ALL STOPS AND DESMOND IS THROWN MILES AWAY AND BUCK NAKED.

Now lets hope that this huge spoiler I gave you will let you stop being such a fucking annoying poster. Ive never ignored anyone on a forum bc it doesnt seem to make sense to me, but you 5 faggots are getting ridiculous.