The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got back from looking for my lost iPhone...Lost one a week ago, and now lost this one today...Luckily I found this one the side of the road...

My forgetfulness and memory are getting worse with age...And Im only 26 =/

I've lost tons of phones. Haven't lost my iPhone though. It's kinda my baby. Anytime I buy an umbrella I end up leaving it somewhere. Must've went through 3 different umbrellas in the past 2 months. Oh well.

Going to work and am exceptionally late today because I helped my mom weed out the weeds and ended up drenched in sweat and my hair shrunk like 50%. This humidity is ridiculous.

I have not lost a phone.

I went on Youtube and thumbs-upped all the super troll-y FUCK JEWS AND MUSLIMS comments on some Gontyna Kry videos and realized I was doing it from the work Youtube account - FAIL

Today I was working on a field with a black girl I know. She was whining about physical labor. It was kinda nice to watch her sweat her black skin in the sun though. (Not racist tbh).

My cat is very old too. Seems healthy, but I know he can't live forever and its gonna be terrible when that day comes :(