The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have 2 debit cards, a couple credit cards, a work credit card, several business cards that I need to have on me all the time, military id, drivers license, and usually a hundred or so in cash at any given time. Not a large amount of stuff, but enough to make a normal sized wallet thick. I just got tired of carrying around my wallet, phone, and keys, so combining my wallet and phone made perfect sense.

Had a pretty fun moment a little bit ago. It's been raining here and our grass is tall as fuck...keep in mind I live "in the hills" of wv. I was weedeating near our garden and fell down. the weedeater starts whipping the shit out of my bare arm. I jerked backwards and shocked my ass with the electric fence around our garden. Literally MY ASS.

I try to keep my wallet pretty thin because I spend a good portion of my time sitting down on unpadded seats for lectures. No cash, one credit card, one debit card, my license, a couple of store member cards, like my employee discount card, voter ID, pharmacy technician license, and a library card. It ends up being like 3/8 thick.

Having a beer, cooking lunch for my little sister. She's watching a fairytale. I'm only afraid I will cook too much of it, I bought like twice the amount of chicken meat than I needed. Yesterday same thing happened with pork fat. I'm filling their fridge with unused ingredients.

Goddamit I'm cooking again. I'm like a woman. I had to take the leftover meat home so I'm using it to make a nice soup.

Hopefully.

Then thousand beers.

my wallet is just a standard-black, leather, made-exclusively-for-wal-mart wallet, good weight/size and amazingly, it lasts-a-hell of a lot longer than any non-wallet stuff that's made-exclusively-for-wall-mart

My brother never cooked for me or did anything nice just made fun of me endlessly. Haha good job!

Going to a friends 40th birthday celebration thing... Realizing most of my good friends are a good ten years (+) older than me.