The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The best people are the ones who bring power strips to the university library during Finals week so more people can plug in

i know a guy that's got one of those long powerstrip things on him 24/7/365 just so the people around him can plug in their shit where ever he goes

This week's been pretty great so far. Moved into a new apartment on Sunday with a lot more space, central cooling, a bigger kitchen, and a much bigger patio. I'm gonna start entertaining more and my sister and I are planning on throwing a housewarming party in the coming week or two.

Speaking of my sister, she turned 21 this week, took her out for her first beer at midnight, met the manager of another bar, who subsequently paid for an afternoon of drinking the following day. Had a get together with my friends who live in my hometown that night, which was a blast. Grilled on charcoal for the first time in a decade, and was highly appreciated for it.

Went and saw Intronaut with my best mate on Wednesday. Joe Lester fucking rapes on the 5-string and their visuals were impressive as fuck.

I had yesterday off so I played a few hours of Mass Effect, finished up a lesson plan for my bass student, and went to a couple barbecues, lit off some excellent fireworks, ate some tasty vegetarian sausage, and drank about a billion big beers.

Taking it a bit easy tonight, but tomorrow I'm headlining at this cozy little indie venue in downtown Denver and celebrating a good friend's 21st afterward at the Falling Rocks Taphouse, one of my favorite bars.

sexy-as-hell Juggalette chick with ghost-white skin that i used to hang out with just got out of prison and i'm gonna spend the day with her, she's totally straight, been locked up for 2 and a half years, and i might be able to get into her pants

this girl^^
is back in jail on a parole violation

That's about the same as saying there's a huge difference between KKK members and rednecks. Sure, the latter don't belong to an organization, but I'm willing to bet they're still just as stupid.

Okay, that was uncalled for; I apologize to any rednecks that I might have offended. If they could actually read what I just wrote.

Alright, I'm stopping now.

you don't even know the circumstances of her crime, what she was arrested for, if she even did it, why she initially got probation, why she made parole instead of serving her complete sentence all at once, etc etc

So, why don't you enlighten us? You brought it up, after all.

Anchovies are fucking gross. I made a mistake putting them on my pizza one day because I tried it on someone else's and it tasted pretty good. So I thought I could eat a whole pie like that at the restaurant, but ended up giving the rest of it to a homeless person. Too damn salty :(

Bitter sweet feeling of FINALLY finishing FF7, but I feel terrible because I used entirely online walkthroughs to beat it. :/