The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Lol i really like how open damnromulans is :rofl:

Was just about to make a tumblr but then i realized i don't need any more social sites to procrastinate and become addicted to. What i should do is learn my damn lines, but alas the procrastinating gods are against me. Also just realized, i've become a bit wavy after one drink... so, wondering where'd my tolerance went.

You're in your twenties! That is not old! :p and the fact that you still celebrate Aunt Flo is telling haha :)

Waiting to teach my first ever dance class. Subbing for a friend. I don't have a lot of nonmetal music on me since it was super last minute so this is going to be interesting.

laying here in the denver airport...on hour four of six total for this layover then three plus hours on s flight home...

woo refusing to spend money on convenient flights heh

man layovers are the worst. if it's at a big international airport, that's one thing. but if it's in a shit airport, it can be miserable.

Dude that shit could be dangerous. I had a realllly long layover while going home and this German couple (who were probably homeless but then again idk they looked kinda young) thought it was cool to have sex right next to me and all my stuff. Not to mention it attracted a ton of homeless freaks that were in the airport who started watching and commenting and just looked plain ol' dirty. I wanted to fucking cry as there was nowhere to go because the airport was so small.

I don't get the whole sex anywhere thing. I know someone who did it under the open window of a small, manned, local police station.

Dude that shit could be dangerous. I had a realllly long layover while going home and this German couple (who were probably homeless but then again idk they looked kinda young) thought it was cool to have sex right next to me and all my stuff. Not to mention it attracted a ton of homeless freaks that were in the airport who started watching and commenting and just looked plain ol' dirty. I wanted to fucking cry as there was nowhere to go because the airport was so small.

i'm not gonna lie
if i'd been aware of sex going on in the open in an airport
i'd have been part of the audience

Yeah I would imagine sleeping in airports would be fucking crazy dangerous, I felt like my stuff was going to vanish when I did anything so much as go throw something in the trash...

Thankfully I was just able to appear insane by constantly speaking into my tablet while skyping with my girlfriend...

Yeah I would imagine sleeping in airports would be fucking crazy dangerous, I felt like my stuff was going to vanish when I did anything so much as go throw something in the trash...

Haha yeah. I will doze in an airport but only after wrapping my bag straps around me and shit. Plus I can give off a pretty standoffish vibe without trying sometimes, so a lot of times people will avoid sitting close if there's other seats available. Handy in the airport.

I ended up going to the upper level of the B concourse food court area, finding a wall by the bathroom with a plug in it, and set up a makeshift shelter with my bags and blanket and holed up for six hours. Wasn't comfortable, but was better than sitting in a chair for that long.