The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Might get fired from work. Was talking to some coworkers and said 'fuck' loudly as a manager was right behind me. Ooops.

I work at a grocery store and there's a strict no cussing policy. I usually am in the warehouse and we can do whatever we want back there so it just slipped out. And it was probably the worst possible manager to have it happen in front of.

God fuck this is the type of hangover when you would just drink more and more. Zephyrus would call it a "downward spiral". :lol:

On my way to work and am pretty livid. A good friend of mine who's a cancer survivor and as a result lost one of her legs was attacked on the train by three men while on her way home late last night. I don't understand what kind of coward one has to be for three men to gang up on a woman who can't even defend herself. I really hate people. Luckily a guy saw what was happening and helped her out so she's ok just probably traumatized. Apparently they were trying to rob her :/

Whip your gun out and shoot them Krig!

On topic:

I would like to get drunk but I will have to play some foot-tennis in a while. So I should drink afterwards. That's fine with me.

I'm in the happiest mood I've been in for years because I just found out I passed my degree with the marks needed for both grad schemes at big firms and for further studies at good universities. Not such a dumbass after all eh? :p

God fuck this is the type of hangover when you would just drink more and more. Zephyrus would call it a "downward spiral". :lol:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA +10000000000000

I ate SO MUCH for dinner yesterday. What the heck. Celebrating the arrival of "Aunt Flow" - NOT PREGNANT HOORAY