The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I ended up going to the upper level of the B concourse food court area, finding a wall by the bathroom with a plug in it, and set up a makeshift shelter with my bags and blanket and holed up for six hours. Wasn't comfortable, but was better than sitting in a chair for that long.

There's a fucking universal gripe:

In this modern age of electronics, why are there always only like 2 outlets in an entire two-gate radius????

It's a well known stereotype. Just assuming it's true, I wonder why that is.

That's what happens when you let people get too comfortable with nudity. Just turn on the TV after 9 PM in Germany, boobs everywhere.

Serious answer: Striking similarities to Japan in that a culture of structure and rigidity produces the need for more extreme outlets.

That's what happens when you let people get too comfortable with nudity. Just turn on the TV after 9 PM in Germany, boobs everywhere.

BEWBS!

Serious answer: Striking similarities to Japan in that a culture of structure and rigidity produces the need for more extreme outlets.

I can see that, but at the same time why has "overexposure" caused a supposed increase in German sexual interest and had the opposite affect on the Japanese?

Rigid Germans and Brits love kinky shit like erotic asphyxiation and apple in the mouth on the kitchen table. That's what happens at boarding schools.

Haha yeah. I will doze in an airport but only after wrapping my bag straps around me and shit. Plus I can give off a pretty standoffish vibe without trying sometimes, so a lot of times people will avoid sitting close if there's other seats available. Handy in the airport.

You got some trust issues, a hostel would never work for you man

There's a fucking universal gripe:

In this modern age of electronics, why are there always only like 2 outlets everywhere you go

seriously. Libraries, coffee shops, airports. You have to battle people for a fucking outlet. The best people are the ones who bring power strips to the university library during Finals week so more people can plug in

Taking a break from trying to start a fire for this grill. Supposed to be googling how to properly light a grill, but need a break because it's too hot. :/

I thought I was going to a party today but it's 100 km away and I can't fund a fucking bus line.

Ew, fuck that. Just get on Facebook and get drunk with me bro.

Holding back the piss until I finish this beer. Hail American and shit, but I'm listening to Malazan music so...yolo...and shit.

BEWBS! I can see that, but at the same time why has "overexposure" caused a supposed increase in German sexual interest and had the opposite affect on the Japanese?

Probably feminism among other things.

At work, the only person in my whole building. hnngfff.