The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm not huge on fighters, but I'm just wondering if there are games where the matches last longer than 30-45 seconds. I don't mean something where you can double the life bars through the options, but something where you might have a 3 or 4 minute match that would be really intense. That way you could employ strategies like taking out a weak point, if that's what the game allowed for.
I suppose if both you and your opponent are experienced, you can have a 3-4 minutes match.

I'm not huge on fighters, but I'm just wondering if there are games where the matches last longer than 30-45 seconds. I don't mean something where you can double the life bars through the options, but something where you might have a 3 or 4 minute match that would be really intense. That way you could employ strategies like taking out a weak point, if that's what the game allowed for.

Depending on the game mode you start, you can fight up to 3 opponents one after the other without stopping; sometimes if there's a boss a short cutscene will show them entering, but you'll still have the same amount of health left. But if you do the regular arcade mode the fights are usually pretty short, depending on how good you are.