The Whining and Bitching Thread

Edit: Sorry about that double post; my last post didn't show up for me, and my internet is being a bitch.

Orion: That's a good one; that is a trait common to metal, and I've heard that one as well.

I was just riding in the car with my girlfriend, and when we do that we have to listen to what she wants to.

I have Akon's "Right Now" stuck in my head. It's horrible.

@cookie: yeah, hope so. Ontario app thing doesn't look bad and the common app covers nyu, harvard, and UMass Amherst. UW is gonna be a pain in the ass.

@TheButt: Something like "it's ridiculous, it's grown men making frog noises or something" - not that it takes no talent or is just noise but that it's silly.

Gah, someone was using my comp today and playing music, and now my last.fm has been tainted with awful music! :mad:

Edit: Seems I've fixed things though. :)

Gah, someone was using my comp today and playing music, and now my last.fm has been tainted with awful music! :mad:

Edit: Seems I've fixed things though. :)

My sister sometimes does that. I've told her to not fucking play her fucking shitmusic in my fucking winamp and she still did so I deleted her music folder yesterday.

I was just riding in the car with my girlfriend, and when we do that we have to listen to what she wants to.

I have Akon's "Right Now" stuck in my head. It's horrible.

Your girlfriend better be a real hot piece of ass or else you're getting a raw deal.

My sister sometimes does that. I've told her to not fucking play her fucking shitmusic in my fucking winamp and she still did so I deleted her music folder yesterday.

:lol:

But yah, it's really annoying. I'd log out of the last.fm program when I go to work, but last time I did that I forgot to log back in, so a couple albums didn't get scrobbled. And I'm already having a bit of difficulty with the plugin for my beloved Mediamonkey. Last night, I listened to an entire album and later realized that only the first four tracks had been scrobbled...now that's really annoying.

:lol:

But yah, it's really annoying. I'd log out of the last.fm program when I go to work, but last time I did that I forgot to log back in, so a couple albums didn't get scrobbled. And I'm already having a bit of difficulty with the plugin for my beloved Mediamonkey. Last night, I listened to an entire album and later realized that only the first four tracks had been scrobbled...now that's really annoying.

Wow that's exatly what happened to me last night too. I guess it was global.

@cookie: yeah, hope so. Ontario app thing doesn't look bad and the common app covers nyu, harvard, and UMass Amherst. UW is gonna be a pain in the ass.

Are you talking about University of Washington? I go there! It's pretty fucking hard to get into these days but it's a really great school. Is it in your top choices?