The Whining and Bitching Thread

...and so you're in the whining and bitching thread because you've realized this is not possible?

Nevar. the quest goes on. I'm here because I get some sadistic pleasure out of reading about a stranger's shitty day.

you can, but only if it's about extreme metal, and if it's about black metal, it can only be about the merits of the 1st and 2nd wave bands VS the riff raping 'classics' of today. :loco::loco::loco::loco::loco:

Darn, that sucks. Seeing as the only Black metal discussion I've read here is the main Black metal thread. Took me the best of 2 months to read to the end... & I still feel like I have nothing new to contribute.

It was okay but you have to keep calm even if something goes wrong. If you are deep enough down you get the bends if you go up quickly (or so I read). It's extremely annoying when the goggles/mask leaks and you get water inside. They do that. Also don't forget how heavy the load your carrying is when you start climbing back up the ladder or you might fail. lol.

But really it is fairly easy just kind of annoying to be quite honest.

Oh man, I want to go soooo bad now! Even if there are things that are annoying about it, I would get to swim with many many FISHES!! :loco:

I got chapped hands!!! I have to put some fucking gay cream on them or they actually bleed where the skin creases. My lips generally crack in half at this point but so far I'm good.

Oh yeah... I asked this girl out and she said no in the most bitchy fashion. In front of some cunts. Shit start to the day.

The boiler that powers the central heating died so I have the conservatory heater in my bedroom... but that's actually a big improvement and it looks nice.

Oh yeah... I asked this girl out and she said no in the most bitchy fashion. In front of some cunts. Shit start to the day.

Awww.... that sucks dude :(

oh as for the chapped hands and shit, try getting some of Burt's Bees hand salve, at least, that's what I always use and it seems to protect my hands really well. Having chapped skin in the winter sucks :mad:

Only wusses get chapped lips.

Nothing useful was accomplished at school today. It's astonishing, really, how it's possible to waste so much fucking time.

I got chapped hands!!! I have to put some fucking gay cream on them or they actually bleed where the skin creases. My lips generally crack in half at this point but so far I'm good.

The boiler that powers the central heating died so I have the conservatory heater in my bedroom... but that's actually a big improvement and it looks nice.

I don't ask out a girl unless she's coming onto me. I can't just go upto a female and ask her out or for her number even if knowing her.

just wait till a girl is all over you because than you know she atleast wants to fuck.

girls like this are better because they just want to fuck not really be asked out or want to be dating.

There is a girl that expressed an interest in me verbally but I can't remember which is her and which is her friend that strongly disagreed with her.

Actually I can't picture the faces of either of them, I know they were both pretty good looking though.