The Whining and Bitching Thread

I don't ask out a girl unless she's coming onto me. I can't just go upto a female and ask her out or for her number even if knowing her.

just wait till a girl is all over you because than you know she atleast wants to fuck.

girls like this are better because they just want to fuck not really be asked out or want to be dating.

That has never happened to me, that some random girl just comes up to me and asks me out, it's always i who have to start. The only time i know when the opposite has happened was when some waitress came up to a friend of mine and asked him out. He went out for a date with her and he said she was horny as hell, although he often suffers from mythomania i believe him. She was Romanian so he dumped her when he found out she had a boyfriend back in Romania. Because Romanian = automatically mafia to him.

That has never happened to me, that some random girl just comes up to me and asks me out, it's always i who have to start. The only time i know when the opposite has happened was when some waitress came up to a friend of mine and asked him out. He went out for a date with her and he said she was horny as hell, although he often suffers from mythomania i believe him. She was Romanian so he dumped her when he found out she had a boyfriend back in Romania. Because Romanian = automatically mafia to him.
That has happened to me. A girl came up to me at the bus-stop and pointed at her friend and asked for my number for her. Not sure if it was actually for her friend (who pwned the one who asked me in the looks department) or she just said that too not feel too uncomfortable or something. I never found out because after just smsing for a while I came to the conclusion that she was a total failure at life and dropped it before even going on a date. :>

I mean, but in like every thread, including GMD. Bullshit is totally fine in social, but keep it out of GMD.

I mean, but in like every thread, including GMD. Bullshit is totally fine in social, but keep it out of GMD.
Ok, I don't like online arguing over stupid things. Discussions are one thing, but arguing and insulting something completely different. And I don't like making "online" enemies either, so I tend not to insult people directly. So if you find something I said stupid for any reason, just point it out...

Ok, I don't like online arguing over stupid things. Discussions are one thing, but arguing and insulting something completely different. And I don't like making "online" enemies either, so I tend not to insult people directly. So if you find something I said stupid for any reason, just point it out...

Mostly i meant the power metal thing. It annoys me when people come into a thread about something just to say it sucks.