The Whining and Bitching Thread

I have some excitement

I just keep realizing how it's already Christmas. Also the fact that I always look forward to Christmas. It's one of my favorite days.

for todays whining and bitching;
A close friend of mine was diagnosed with graves disease a few weeks ago. Over the last few days he has daily been having cardiac arrests. Chance of mortality is 40%, and I believe it's getting higher with each arrest. Recently his brother attempted scuicide, and his sister was attacked. I feel so terrible, and I have no idea what to do. :(

Went to the bar last night with a couple of friends and I quickly remembered why I hadn't been in more than a year. I dunno, maybe if I was in a different state/country things might be different, but being in a bar full of rednecks is about the only option around here other than the two "scene" bars, the Electro-Lounge and The Sidecar, which are pathetically small anyways and only very fun if you're on coke.

A close friend of mine was diagnosed with graves disease a few weeks ago. Over the last few days he has daily been having cardiac arrests. Chance of mortality is 40%, and I believe it's getting higher with each arrest. Recently his brother attempted scuicide, and his sister was attacked. I feel so terrible, and I have no idea what to do. :(

wow, what an unfortunate family. there's nothing you can really do honestly but let nature do what it will and try to accept the outcome the best you can. I'm sorry to hear about all that. Hopefully things will be okay.

Be glad you're not a member of that family.