The Whining and Bitching Thread

Earlier today, we were soldering in my computer class, taking off capacitors of old mobos, and clean the parts out, and that kind of shit. Anyways, my neighbor accidentally let some solder fling at my arm or some shit, and it got on my arm. It was fucking hot!
*edit* also, cpu fan cords, still somehow get in the cpu fan on my computer there. Damn them for gift wrapping everything!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

I know I know I know I want you.

Stop saying you like "all" movies and especially that you like "all" music just because you like both U2 and Metallica. You don't like "everything", I don't like "everything", nobody likes "everything", and nobody thinks you're deep for saying so or because you go to college even though you have no idea what you want to do with your life and there's someone else out there that deserves that seat a lot more than you do. I can bust out about 30 bands right now you don't and won't like so just don't even go there, if you want to hang out and talk music let's get straight exactly what you do and don't like even though I already know most of what you like is going to be shit because 90% of people who share taste in one area of the arts like film or music pretty much follow through with everything else and we will not get along, because you thrive on unintelligent drivel and your personality is horrible.

Stop saying you like "all" movies and especially that you like "all" music just because you like both U2 and Metallica. You don't like "everything", I don't like "everything", nobody likes "everything", and nobody thinks you're deep for saying so or because you go to college even though you have no idea what you want to do with your life and there's someone else out there that deserves that seat a lot more than you do. I can bust out about 30 bands right now you don't and won't like so just don't even go there, if you want to hang out and talk music let's get straight exactly what you do and don't like even though I already know most of what you like is going to be shit because 90% of people who share taste in one area of the arts like film or music pretty much follow through with everything else and we will not get along, because you thrive on unintelligent drivel and your personality is horrible.

This is 100% truth. I yell at people whenever they tell me they listen to "everything".

I HATE this. If a talk to a girl and we start discuss music and she tells me she likes "everything" I get annoyed. If she doesn't explain herself very fast I will take it as she isn't interested in music one bit and as that is one of my bigger interests I probably will go "next" on her pretty fast. :mad: