The Whining and Bitching Thread

I HATE this. If a talk to a girl and we start discuss music and she tells me she likes "everything" I get annoyed. If she doesn't explain herself very fast I will take it as she isn't interested in music one bit and as that is one of my bigger interests I probably will go "next" on her pretty fast. :mad:

when someone says "i like all kinds of music" they always mean everything but metal.
~gR~

For me it usually are people who doesn't really care about music at all but say it to cover their own asses so they don't make me annoyed by the fact that they don't listen to the music I listen to, which only makes me more annoyed. People with their own opinions ftw.

im trying to understand thousands of lines of fucking visual basic for applications code in this fucking complicated excel sheet.

Every once in a while I meet someone who claims to "not be into music" and I wonder if they're real.

also, WTF, bought a new neon tetra this afternoon and I come back again tonight and the others pretty much already got rid of him. In goes the preggers one again..:rolleyes: guess they like her better.

Metal fans are probably the most passionate about their music. Hardcore rap fans might be comparable, but I can't think of another group of fans that takes music as seriously as we do. Except Tori Amos fans.
This is a totally false statement though? Lots of people are really dedicated to music in other genres like classical, electronica, industrial, old school rock, punk, etc.

btw, I don't mean you have to devote your life to music (I don't), just that you should atleast have some favorite bands and styles you prefer. Not just listening to radio. :p

Rule 34 ftw/l

la_vie_sexuelle_de_tintin_bucquoy.jpg

Told ya.