The Whining and Bitching Thread

JAGEagent made a thread about me, so I reported it like the überbitch that I am to annoy him and it got deleted. Big deal, nothing profound or special to be found therein. It's pretty cute that he has such a big crush on me that he'll make threads about me when I don't even talk to him.

Go for it. The only reason that I reported the last one was to annoy the people posting in it.

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

JAGEagent made a thread about me, so I reported it like the überbitch that I am to annoy him and it got deleted. Big deal, nothing profound or special to be found therein. It's pretty cute that he has such a big crush on me that he'll make threads about me when I don't even talk to him.

I love you so much. I want you to send me your worn panties and socks. Ill send you photos of me wearing them at the Priest/Megadeth/Testament thing.

Come on. I've never seen you and I don't like you but I madly truly deeply want your secks.

I'm about to go see the world premiere of "The Origin," which is a concert based on the work of Charles Darwin, as this is the 200th anniversary of either his birth, death, or something that he did. I'm expecting it to suck, because so many of my friends are in chorus and won't stop bitching about it, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

What's the point of having a hate thread and a whining and bitching thread when they are pretty much the same thing?

We should just combine them and call it the hate thread again.

I'm about to go see the world premiere of "The Origin," which is a concert based on the work of Charles Darwin, as this is the 200th anniversary of either his birth, death, or something that he did. I'm expecting it to suck, because so many of my friends are in chorus and won't stop bitching about it, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.
It was actually really good, although the lyrics weren't that great. Mostly, they were just excerpts from the book, so hearing them put to song just sounded weird.

It's like the end of the world here today. 46.5°C (116°F) with 100 kmh gale force winds. My parents almost lost their house from bushfire this afternoon, it's still touch & go as embers are everywhere. All previous weather records have been obliterated. Going outside is painful. Fuck this shit.