The Whining and Bitching Thread

no, fuck you, I insist:

snowpenis.gif

I was going to post a picture of a snow penis my friend said was one he made. I googled it to see if was just a random one he'd got off of google. It was, but I also found that gif.

I finally worked up the nerve to call this Lisa girl last night, so I could ask her to be my ice skating date, but she wasn't near her phone so I had to lower myself to asking her via facebook chat. She was surprised, which I had anticipated, but not in the good way, which I didn't anticipate. Based on all the signals I've been picking up from her and the fact that she's been practically self loathing for the past month or so due to her single status, I honestly thought she would be a bit more excited that a man was expressing interest in her. Ah well, maybe she's racist.

On a related note this emo chick from this psychiatric hospital day program gave me her number and keeps sending me messages on facebook. I plan to show her I am not interested by not responding or calling her but until then I'm gonna have to put up with it.

One of my other friends' boyfriends just dropped out of school about a week ago and they may never see each other again, so I anticipate that she will be single pretty soon. Maybe I'll see if I can go with her, since neither of us have much to look forward to this V-Day.

EDIT: I was actually interested in her before I met Lisa, but her facebook status changed to "in a relationship" after I added her, but before she confirmed me. My timing couldn't have been worse :lol:

On a related note this emo chick from this psychiatric hospital day program gave me her number and keeps sending me messages on facebook. I plan to show her I am not interested by not responding or calling her but until then I'm gonna have to put up with it.
Is she one of those hot emo chicks? Because if so I'd say getting laid is worth the risk of getting stabbed. And if she's in a psychiatric hospital she probably has low self-esteem or whatever it is that makes chicks sleep with guys who look like 13 year olds.

EDIT: I was actually interested in her before I met Lisa, but her facebook status changed to "in a relationship" after I added her, but before she confirmed me. My timing couldn't have been worse :lol:
I love how little shit like idiotic facebook status messages can affect relationships. It's always hilarious when I see people freaking out over shit that happened on myspace and IM.

The chick has a decent body and an okay face (I don't like her teeth though). But pretty much everything about the way she acts is a turn-off to me. But she could have hot friends.

Yeah. I actually think it would take no effort. Well it's a combination of that and low self esteem.