The Whining and Bitching Thread

Do something weird in bed after you've shagged her so she gets put off and doesn't want anything more to do with you.

Like stick your mhm in her arse then try and put it in her mouth or something.

not that I'm being serious at all.

No. She's going to fucking kill herself if I bang her and leave her.

do_it_faggot_2.jpg

One of my other friends' boyfriends just dropped out of school about a week ago and they may never see each other again, so I anticipate that she will be single pretty soon. Maybe I'll see if I can go with her, since neither of us have much to look forward to this V-Day.

EDIT: I was actually interested in her before I met Lisa, but her facebook status changed to "in a relationship" after I added her, but before she confirmed me. My timing couldn't have been worse :lol:

My ex invited me over to watch Rome on V-day. I'm trying not to keep my hopes up.

You found close minded fucking retards? Lucky bastard.
I can't find anyone outside of my immediate circle of friends. Which yields my buddy who plays bass and guitar, with whom I work extremely well musically. But that's not a fucking band.

This is why I want metal to be more popular, even if it means sellouts.

yeah thats lame. See thats the other thing. Im not even writing metal anymore. My current stuff is a synthesis of Genesis, Floyd, Tears for Fears, Electronica, Trip Hop, and some other things.It is in no way metal. But still its hard.

Lol everyone I know are metalheads

I mean, anything beyond mainstream rock and you can't fucking find people...
Canada sounds pretty hardcore, though.

There's metal people where I live... unless of course you talk about something that isn't Pantera, Metallica, Lamb of God, or DragonForce...then you'll confuse them for life. We've never really had a permanent bass player..

pissed the fuck off right now.It is so hard to find band members. GOOD ones at least. All I find are fucking close minded fucking retards. Fuck. I need some other strategy.

I know how you feel. I'm lucky I found Todd (a fellow grindcore fiend from nearby in Salem, Ohio). We use a drum machine for now, now onto the difficult task of finding a drummer which I'm sure will take millions of light years to do.

My ex invited me over to watch Rome on V-day. I'm trying not to keep my hopes up.

My girlfriend bought me the second season of Rome for our anniversary, so now I own the whole thing. It was such a fucking good series. The first season is possibly one of the best written that HBO has ever done.

pissed the fuck off right now.It is so hard to find band members. GOOD ones at least. All I find are fucking close minded fucking retards. Fuck. I need some other strategy.

i got lucky and happened to knew the right people. i also found that a big advantage for me was starting a band with guys that were much older than me. when athropos first formed, i was 15, my guitarist was 20, and my drummer was 23